•3•

I stormed down the halls looking for Bee. I was pissed, No beyond pissed, I was gonna kill her. The bottom of my feet tapped on the floors as my head whipped side to side looking down hallways and corners for her when I spotted her at her locker.

"BEATRICE!" My yell echoed through the tiny hallway bouncing off the walls as some students looked at me in shock. Bee whipped her head to me as fear wiped over her face.

I'm guessing she probably was regretting her choices that led up to now. I charged up to her full speed. As I was fast walking someone bumped into me.

"HEY WATCH IT!" I screamed at the person, they backed up and threw their arms up in surrender.

"Whoa sorry there love..." it was a male voice but I didn't pay much attention to him. I brush pasted him and was face to face with Bee.

"H-hi Lia" she sputtered out, I stared at her eyeing her up and down cocking an eyebrow.

"Umm, how'd the- did you get in?" She bit her lip.

"She asked me questions," I replied

"Yeah? What happened?"

"I answered them honestly" I shrugged my shoulders

"Oh no... so you most likely didn't get in" Bee shook her head

"She wants me to join the meeting after school" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms

"Really? Yay, that's exciting! You need to go"

"You left me..." I growled

"Lia I'm sorry but you have to learn how to do things without me." She put a hand on my shoulder which I shrugged off...

"Don't say that Bee your not gone yet." She looked at my concerned

"I will be soon Lia I'm sorry" I look away from her gaze

"Whatever I gotta get to class..." I pushed past tugging on my backpack straps. Why does she keep making everything so sad? She's not gone yet geez... I was pulling out my book from my bag when I bumped into someone again how delightful.

"Ouch" I rubbed my arm when the person looked at me.

"Oh hey," it was the same guy I bumped into earlier. I rolled my eyes backing away from him.

"Sorry," I said to the guy in front of me.

"No worries I'm Tom" he held a hand out for me to shake. I looked at it and back at his face. He smiled at me as he ran a hand through his curls.  

"And I'm, going to class..." I brush past his hand and walk away from Tom, opening my book to read. His smile faded as I walked into class. I took a seat at my desk and read the entire class period.

At lunch, I sat alone reading my book at a table in the cafeteria. I took a bite of my apple when I noticed a present standing before me. I lowered my book and looked up.

"Hi Lia"' Bee said as she took a seat across from me.

"Hi" I muttered

"Okiknowyourmadbut-" Bee jumbled her words. I looked at her thinking of my next words carefully.

"I'll go to the stupid meeting" Bee looked at me surprised at the words that came out of my mouth.

"You'll- I mean you're gonna go?" I eyed Bee biting my apple.

"I just said that..." I'm rolled my eyes at her. All she did was smile a big smile. I lifted my book again to read when I noticed Bee kept looking over her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked her not dropping my books.

"I don't know I think that guy over there is staring at you?" Bee said in a strange tone. I looked over to where her gaze was and low and behold it was Tom. He was sitting at a table with his friends and kept trying to steal a glance from me. I scoffed.

"Oh, that's Tom," I said nonchalantly. Bee's eyes looked like they were going to pop out...

"What? Are you ok" I asked her a little scared?

"You made a friend? You talked to Tom?" I laughed

"No, I bumped into him on my way to class. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know my name..."  I continued reading my book when Bee yanked it away from me.

"Hey! I was reading" I fake pouted She closed the book and put it in her bag.

"Beatrice let me at least mark my page!" She ignored me

"Let's go talk to him!" She said

"What no I'm good, can I have my book back?" I asked nicely. Bee shook her head at me.

"Lia come on he's cute I bet he likes you he's still looking..." Bee whispered as she whipped her head in Toms's direction.

"Then you take him... I'm leaving" and with that, I got up from the table and left. Bee tried calling out to me but I ignored her. I headed to the library to pick a new book since I probably won't be getting my old one back for a little bit.

The end of the day came sooner than expected. I aimlessly strolled around the halls till I ended up at the wreck room where the leadership meeting was being held.

I lingered by the door staring at it. Should I go in? I held my head in my hands for a moment thinking. This is dumb I'm leaving. I removed my head from my hands and turned around wanting to leave.

"Ah, miss Davis come come!" Mrs. Adams motioned for me to come in. I whipped my head back and forth but gave in as Mrs. Adams look kinda scared me.

I walked into the room to see students scattered all over. They were around tables all talking I already felt excluded... Mrs. Adams followed behind me soon after and clapped her hands getting all the student's attention as they took their seats.

I quickly rushed and sat at a table in the back. Hiding away from others. If this woman outs me and calls me out for coming to this shit show I'm leaving...

"Alrighty, guys ideas we need ideas for this year's fundraiser!" Mrs. Adams's chipper voice echoed through the room. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my notebook and started doodling.

Kids started shouting out answers for the fundraiser all of which were utterly stupid. I started writing ideas I had for the fundraiser. Like bakes sales, talent show, dance/Ball, silent auction...

I soon felt a presence behind me. I slowly turned my head to be met with Tom's gaze. Great, he's in leadership too of course.

"Hey, it's you!" Tom said, I scoffed

"Great," I said under my breath.

"Aw come on don't be like that doll," Tom said smugly.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped back at him,

"Feisty" Tom chuckled as he glanced down at my notebook.

"Hey, these are some good ideas!" Tom said tapping my notebook. I rolled my eyes at him clinging to my notebook.

"You're new here right?" I stared at my notebook not answering him.

"You're not very chatty are you sunshine?" He asked pulling out the chair beside me and sitting down.

"No," I said trying to cut the conversation short. I know I'm supposed to be making friends but this isn't really all that fun...

"Don't call me that either..."

"Hmm" he looked back at my notebook for me to then close it. He smirked at me and then raised his hand. Mrs. Adams noticed and called on him.

"Yes, Tom?"

"What about a ball?" He crossed his arms across his chest. My eyes came out of my head as I tried to look at Tom but he didn't look back... He stole my idea what a jerk.

"Tom that's an amazing idea!" Mrs. Adams clapped her hands together as everyone praised him. Are you kidding me-... my thoughts were cut short when Tom interrupted everyone.

"Well it wasn't my idea it was hers" he pointed to me as my face went red. Everybody was looking at me. NO... this can't be happening right now.