•9•

Tom's POV

"Let's get you a drink? Yeah!" I remove my hands from Lia's hips and push past some people. I enter a room that looks to be a study or library. This house is huge. Where's the damn kitchen?

I see some bottles on the desk and I make my way to them picking one up and pouring it in a red cup next to it. I feel a tap on my arm. I smiled thinking it's Lia.

But once I turn around I'm met with a face I least wanted to see tonight. I roll my eyes stepping away from Jess. That was my mistake because she cornered me, closing the little space that was between us.

"Hey baby, you look really good," she said while brushing her fingers through my hair. I put the two cups I was holding down and hold her wrists stopping her movements.

"Jess you gotta leave." she pouted her lip coming unbearably close to me again. I let go of her wrists as she rubbed and rolled them.

"You can't seriously have a thing for that whore. Did you see what she was wearing?" Jess scoffed

"Don't say that. I think Lia looked great!" I whispered, swallowing hard. She rolled her eyes cupping my face.

"Of course you think that... But come on baby you know we're meant to be" she stroked her thumb across my cheek starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

"Jess you can't keep throwing yourself on me, We. Are. Over" I try my best to let her down as nicely as possible for the hundredth time. In a fast motion, she pulls my face in her hands colliding our lips. She slipped her tongue in my mouth.

I push Jess off me and shove past her walking back into the living room. I went back to the spot where I left Lia to find she wasn't there. Shit. I rub a hand over my face walking into another room in hopes she in there.

I walk into the backyard, push past a couple of people on the stairs and finally walk into the kitchen. I stop in my tracks when I see Haz. I go up to him interrupting his conversation with someone he was talking with.

"Hey, have you seen Lia?" my voice a little frantic, I knew he could see the panic that was washed over my face.

"Sorry dude I haven't..." he patted my back as I walked away. I leaned against a wall when I heard two boys talking,

"Did you see her she was smokin' in that black dress." one guy said

"Totally but she was a total wreck. Wasted to a max!" the other guy said laughing. I furrow my brows, I turn around and face them.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked as both guys turn to me

"Uh, I don't know some drunk ass girl that was here awhile ago?"

"Man she's shit-faced now..." the other guy laughed

"Where is she?" Both guys turn to me confused

"Who?" One guy asked

"The girl in the black dress? Where did she go" I practically yell at them. Both boys look at one another then back at me.

"She was with a guy... went up stairs I think?" One guy said as the other shrugged sipping away at his drink. I quickly run to the stairs and bolt up the steps.

If what those guys said was true and Lia was really drunk she might be in trouble... I quickly open a bedroom door seeing a couple kissing on the bed. They both turn to look at me and I realized it was Bee and this was her room.

"GET OUT!!" They both shouted at me, making me jump back a little.

"Sorry I-" close my eyes shutting the door. I make my way down the hall to another room I hover my hand over the doorknob. I hesitate for a moment but what if Lia's in there?

I open the door to see two body's on a bed. I make eye contact with an unconscious Lia sprawled out across the bed. And a guy hovering over her.

Immediate rage flowed through my veins. I pivot forward throwing a direct punch in the guys face making him fall off the bed taking me down with him.

I tackle him sitting on top of him throwing punches left and right at his face. I pin this guy to the ground laying a few more punches on him. He tried resisting and blocking but I had the upper hand.

"Yeah I bet you fucking regret kissing and touching her now, don't you?" I yelled at him,
He groaned in response.

"Whatever man" he muttered out

I throw one last punch hitting him square in the face knocking him out cold. I feel my knuckles twitch with pain.

I hear Lia groan and I instantly jump off this dude and make my way to her on the bed. I quickly pull her dress back down to her knees and move the hair away from her face. She started to shake so I held onto her shoulders trying my best to calm her down.

"Hey shh shhh, it's Tom" I brush my fingers threw her hair pulling her close to my chest as she slowly started to regain conciseness.

"I thought your name was Ty?" She said with her groggy voice.

"Let's get you out of here hm" she hummed as she clung to my chest. I pull her off the bed and out of the room. Holding tightly on her waist and shoulders so she doesn't fall.

"Hmm my head hurts" she whispers

"I'm sorry sunshine I'll take you outside ok" I help Lia down the stairs and out the front door. I carefully place her on the steps. By this time she's more awake and aware. I look down at her, to see her face in her hands. I sit down beside her.

"You ok?" I ask her. She keeps her face buried in her hands muffling her words a little as she spoke.

"Mhh"

"Ok" I softly say looking away from her for a moment. She looked up from her lap into my eyes.

"C-can I confess something?" She slurs obviously still drunk.

"Yea what's up?" She smiles at me, and fiddles with her fingers.

"I actually like when you call me nicknames I lied before" she slurred again bitting her lip. I smiled at her feeling my heart jump right out of my chest. She leans forward and before I knew it her lips were on mine, and they were everything I hoped for.

Her lips tasted like alcohol but I didn't care her hands cupped my face. The kiss was a little sloppy that's when I realized she was drunk, extremely drunk. I pull away making her whine. She looked embarrassed and I felt bad because all I want to do is kiss her again.

"I- I'm sorry," she said getting up but immediately sitting back down rubbing her head. I sigh taking her hand in my while getting up from my spot on the steps.

"Let's get you home sunshine"