•26•*

*Warning: Foul language/Mentions of sex*

**Listen to the song when marked for a better experience!!!**

To say I was stressing was an understatement. I was beyond nervous about today. Today was the ball. It was currently three in the morning and I couldn't sleep.

I tossed and turned around in my bed trying my best not to trample Bee who was sleeping peacefully next to me. My mind was racing. Thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong in a couple of hours. Wasn't really helping my mental state.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to get some sleep. But it didn't work because the next thing I knew I was jumping over Bee to get to the bathroom. I hover over the toilet, my throat started to burn and my eyes started to water.

I was really hoping I didn't wake up Bee after I just crushed her trying to get to the bathroom on time. My stomach turned as my body trembled. Why was I feeling like this? This was one of the worst pains I felt.

"Hey oh my god are you okay?" Bee stood in the doorway. Her eyes land on me. Immediately they widen as she crouched down beside me. I felt my hair be pulled off my shoulder. Bee rubbed my back as I kept puking. I rested my forehead on my arm feeling out of breath like I had just ran a mile race. My chest was tight and I was extremely dizzy.

"Lia?" I hummed not lifting my head to look at her.

"Babe I think you're sick?" she whispered. I groaned... I can't be sick not today.

"No I'm- I'm okay I promise" I hollow my cheeks as I lifted my head to look at her. My vision was a little blurry from my tears. Bee moved over to my side and cupped my face. She laid the back of her hand to my forehead.

"Hun you are sick maybe we should stay home tonight-" I stopped her from talking. I gripped the counter and stood up.

"See I'm fine I promise..." I stand up all by myself trying to prove my point to her. She raised her brow at me.

"Okay," she sounded unsure but regardless helped me out of the bathroom.

"Let's get you to bed yeah" I hummed and climbed into bed. Bee tucked me in and scooted close beside me. She gently stroked my hair as it helped me fall asleep.

"Are you sure wanna go, Lia?" Bee asked again as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm okay it's probably just stress chill out I'm fine..." I clear my voice as it was a little harsh. Bee nodded

"Okay if that's what you want" she sighed.

***
My hands started to sweat. Why was I nervous? I planned this whole event. Everything is going to go fine. I blew out a breath trying to relax before I walk through the doors. Bee held my hand for a moment. And I look at her.

"Are all dresses this tight?" I ask

"Nah you just have curves" she laughed

"I have curves?" I widen my eyes I little looking down at my dress. Bee gave me a concerning look as her eyes looked over my face.

"Lia you look a little flushed we can always-" I shake my head

"No I can't- We can't go home I'm- okay" Bee nodded

"Oh your mask is crooked" Bee fixed my mask and she pushed open the doors. How did I possibly forget there were stairs? Of course, there were stairs... I definitely did not want this to be a Cinderella moment. Where people just watched me walk downstairs. I groan and look at Bee. She laughed and linked arms with me as we walked down the long staircase.