28**

*Warning: Smut!!*

We enter my house and walk straight up the stairs and to my room. Tom sits on my bed and pulls out his phone laying back on his elbows. I kick off my heels and walk into my bathroom.

I pull out some Bobby pins that were in my hair. I reach behind my back to try and pull my dress off. I huff when I can't bend my arm far enough to unzip the dress. I open the bathroom door and walk over to Tom.

"I need your help" I stand in front of Tom as his eyes avert from his phone to me. He tosses his phone at the end bed and sits up.

"What's up?" I bit my lip and walk over to my mirror. In an attempt to hide my red face from him.

"Can you unzip my dress?" I look over my shoulder. Tom stands up and makes his way over to me. He stands behind me and places his hands on my waist.

Our eyes lock as we look at each other reflections. I scoop my hair off one shoulder and swipe it all onto the other.

Moving it out of the way for him. Tom's hands glide up my back. His fingers tickle my skin. He fumbles with the zipper and then pulls it down excruciatingly slow while maintaining eye contact with me through the mirror.

We stare at each other for a while till I turn around and face Tom. I search his face trying to see if we were on the same page. I couldn't quite read him though.

"Do you wanna have sex?" I blurted out. My eyes widen and my hand immediately covers my mouth. Tom chuckles.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" Tom's hand grips my throat lightly and pulls me forward connecting our lips. I was taken aback that he was kissing me right now. But I adapted and melted into the kiss quickly. My hands cup his face. Tom kissed me harder and I moan into the kiss.

He pulled away and starts attacking my neck with wet kisses. I bit my lip muffling my little moans. I throw my head back giving him more access to my neck. My fingers run through his brown curls. Tom pulls away and looks at me.

"Are you sure?" I nod pulling him for another kiss. Tom smirks against my lips but pulls away again. I pout my lip at him.

"Come on sunshine I need words" he whispered. He cupped my face. His finger traced my jawline pulling my face close to his. His lips ghost over mine. So close to kissing me, I wanted his lips back on mine so bad.

"I'm sure please Tom" I beg. Tom grinned at my words as his thumb pulls my bottom lip. Tom licks his lips as he watches my facial expression change. I could see his eyes changed to, they had darkened slightly. Desires and lust coursing throughout our veins now.  

"You like when I play with your lip huh?" I whimpered at his words. Tom continued to toy with my bottom lip. I unconsciously squeeze my legs together moaning as he talked. Tom backs up a little and slipped his hands in the back of my open dress.

Watching as it fell off my body. He soaked me in looking at me up and down licking his lips as he did so. I've never been this vulnerable with someone before. My face went hot and I immediately try and cover myself thinking how bad of an idea this was. 

I mean I thought I was pretty at times. But that was with my face when I put on some makeup not my whole body. How could he look at me right now and think about fucking me when I looked like this?

I had stretch marks around my sides and back. I had baggy arms and large thighs. And it definitely did not help knowing I didn't have a flat stomach. Wishing I looked like one of those supermodels in the magazine.

I forgot that the main part of having sex is seeing each other naked and vulnerable. I wasn't even wearing anything sexy? It was a normal black strapless bra and matching panties...