•24•

I parked the car and Bee got out and popped open the trunk grabbing her bags. I sat in the car for a moment and pulled out my phone to message Tom.

Lia: I'm home!!!

Tom: That's good! So I'm guessing we're not seeing each other tonight :(

Lia: I'm sorry I'll make it up to you promise

Tom: Really?! ;)

Lia: You're so gross :/

Tom: I'm just kidding but I'm picking you up tomorrow night then

Lia: You can't I'm with Bee?

Tom: Okay? I haven't seen you in two days :(

Lia: Bummer, must suck for you

Tom: It does

Tom: typing...

"LIA!" I look up from my phone to see an angry Bee. I laughed and took out the keys hopping out of the car. I look at my phone seeing the grey bubbles pop up and then disappear. I frown when they disappear again and they don't come back. It's fine he's probably busy...

"Open the damn door theses bags are heavy" she whined. I fast-walked over to her and opened the door. She scurried into the house and drop her bags on the ground almost falling over as she did so.

"Jeez, are you ok?" I asked as she hunched over the kitchen counter. She only nodded closing her eyes. Resting her head on the cool marble tile.

"Hey, Lia can you-" My mom stopped in her tracks.

"Oh my gosh BEATRICE!" My mom squealed. Bee shot her head directly up from the counter startled. She rubbed her eyes looking from me to my mom. My mom smiled at Bee and walked over to her wrapping her arms around her for a tight hug.

"When did you get in? How was your flight? Are you hungry? Ah, you must be so tried, dear..." My mom bombarded Bee with a dozen questions. One coming right after the other. But Bee managed to answer them all in a calm matter.

"I got in an hour or so. My flight was long but it was good. No, I'm fine thank you. Extremely" she smiled at my mom.

"Ok mum enough with the questions. Let's go get you to bed Bee" I grab her hand and her bags and we head upstairs. Bee fell on my bed and immediately passed out.

Lia: Goodnight <3

Delivered 11:35pm

***
"What the!-" I felt a shape pain on my stomach and my eyes open right away.

"Morning!" Bee energetically sings in my face. I groan and push her off me and hide under the covers.

"It's too early go back to bed please" I begged her.

"It's one in the afternoon come on the stores open in an hour! Up up come on!" She pulled the blanket off my body and moved over the bed opening the curtains. I whine and cover my eyes when the sun hit directly on my face.

"This is one thing I did not miss when you were away..."

"Rude" I sat up and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Why aren't you tired? Shouldn't you have jet-lag or some shit?" I whined at her she only shrugged and bounced to the bathroom.

We both got ready and went downstairs for lunch. We thanked my mom for the food and headed out the doors.

"I'm driving" Bee looked at me. I scoffed at her shaking my head.

"No way it's my car..."

"Lia you suck at driving... We almost crashed the way back from the airport" she looked at me shaking her head.

"Hey, it's not my fault that plastic bag looked like a live animal" I protested as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Keys!" she extended her hand waiting. I rolled my eyes and forcefully placed the keys in her hands.

"Whatever..." I opened the car door and took a seat annoyed.

"I'm not that bad at driving," I said under my breath bucking myself in. Bee chuckled and started the car.

"You are so" I click my phone on seeing the phone light up but nothing new showed up. I turn it off and look out the window sad.

"Waiting for a message?" Bee asked as she turned a corner looking at me.

"Huh? What no..." I lied I was. Normally Tom would have messaged me by now but I haven't received a message from him all day... I was starting to wonder if he was mad at me for cancelling on him...

"Here!" Bee turned off the engine and to me.

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded putting my phone away so she has my full attention.

"Have you told Tom you like him?" my eyes widen. I was a little taken back by her question.

"I mean- I-"

"No," I said quietly

"Why not?" Bee asked sadly

"I- I don't know?" I played with my fingers. I honestly don't know why I haven't told Tom? I guess I was just scared he never truly liked me back. But when he told me he liked me in the classroom. Like truly liked me I think I knew I liked him too.

"You should tell him, soon" she said. I nodded

"Um, shopping?" I changed the subject feeling weird talking about all these feelings and emotional shit now. Bee nodded and jumped out of the car. She was extremely excited to go dress shopping for the ball. I'm glad I had her to help me with this kind of stuff. I would have no clue where to start...

"Ok, where do you wanna go? Ooo there's Macy's or Nordstrom?" Bee pointed to different stores and I just shrugged.

"I don't know pick whatever has the best dresses I guess" she nodded grabbing my arm dragging me into different stores. Bee left me at the front of the store to find dresses for us. I stood there looking around the store we were in. Dresses were hanging everywhere in every possible colour you could think of. Most of them were ugly prom dresses but some were okay.

I pull my phone out of my pocket to see my home screen blank. I blew out a breath... Why hasn't he message me? Should I message him? I go to his contact hovering over his name for a while. Before I had the chance to decide I heard my name be called.

"Lia?" I turn around seeing Tyson approaching me.

"Oh? Hi"

"Hey I thought it was you" he smiled at me and I gave him a small one back. I crossed my arms over my chest stepping back slightly away from him. Hoping he didn't notice.

"How are you?"

"Fine" I tried to keep the conversation as short as possible hoping Bee would come back soon.

"Haven't had any panic attacks lately?" He joked. I uncomfortably laughed at his words sucking on my cheek. He made me really uncomfortable and I didn't know why? He didn't do anything to me. But the vibe he gave off was weird.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"Um dress shopping"

"Doesn't look like your dress shopping" he laughed and I only nodded.

"We should hang out soon" he reached over me patting my shoulder. I take a big step back.

"Oh see I would but ya know I'm really busy with my friend in town and Tom... my boyfriend" Tyson looked at me puzzled.

"Tom's your boyfriend?" I nodded

"Ah, that's new information..."

"I got tickets to the ball so I guess I'll be seeing you there Huh?" He grinned at me.

"Yeah, I guess so" my lips form a line. Why would he be going to the ball?

"Sick I can't wait to see you there!" He smiled and left the store. Leaving me extremely uneasy and confused.