•4•

My face fell into my hands before I shot back up and looked at Tom who was looking at me. He needs to stop looking at me like that it's annoying.

"Why the fuck would you do that!" I whisper shouted at him. He looked a little confused but shrugged his shoulders leaning closer to me.

"I thought it was a good idea." I wanted to strangle him or to slap that smug smile he wore off his face. How could he possibly think that was a good idea I had so many others and he just had chose the worst one in my book? Why did I even write a ball...

"Don't stress about it" Tom smirked at me again then got up and off the chair and went to mingle with the other kids in the room. I watched him walk away as I sunk back in my chair running my fingers through my hair.

Now people are going to want to talk to me right? I knew this was a horrible idea to come. So what if I'm alone. I'm hundred percent sure I'm going to die alone anyways. Plus everybody says high school is shit. At least I think so...

I laid my head on my desk. Before I even had the chance to close my eyes and just relax. I heard tapping on my desk.

I lifted my head to be met with Jess. Of course, Jess is here, Jess is known for her looks and not personality as it was quite rude and as mean as it sounds the whole school knows it. She flipped her strawberry hair off her shoulder and stared me down.

"How can I help you, Jess? I asked as I plastered a fake smile on my face. Her plump lips went from a smile to a frown real quick.

"Why are you here?" Jess narrowed her eyes at me.

"Problem?" I asked

"Yea you shouldn't be here?" She whispered as her face got closer to mine.

"Don't even try Lia I saw you all lovey-dovey with Tom..." I laughed but it came out as a snort. I cover my mouth as I continue to laugh.

"Please" I rolled my eyes at her which seems fumes her even more.

"I'm serious stay away from him!" She snapped back, I decided to push her buttons just to mess with her.

"Or what..." I stood up kicking my chair back a little. She scoffed at me pressing her lips in a thin line.

"He's mine so back off" she spat.

"He's not any object Jess." She growled a low growl and flipped her hair turning away from me.

"Oh, Jess?" She turned around and stared at me

"You really shouldn't frown it causes wrinkles" I cock an eyebrow at her and smile. Her jaw drops to the floor as she runs a hand over her face and speed walks away almost in tears.

I laughed gathering my things shoving them into my bag. Having been done with this meeting I don't think I want to come back. This place is definitely not for me. What was I thinking trying to make new friends?

No one wants to be my friend... what's the point of friends...I headed to the doors but before I could leave I hear my name being called. What now can't I just leave in peace...?

"Miss Davis in here please" Mrs. Adams called for me from her office in the room. I groaned rubbing my face turning my body back around to her office.

"How can I help you, Mrs. Adams?" I asked my voice duller than ever.

"Your idea the BALL! Brilliant! What a wonderful thought Lia!" Mrs. Adams cheered as she clasps her hands together

"Yeah?" I said looking around her office. Examining all the decorations she had and the picture frames of who I'm assuming are her kids and a dog or maybe a really ugly cat?