HoSeok sighed and apologized. "I'm sorry. JungKook was just saying nonsense.", HoSeok said.

"Hmm.. Was it really nonsense or did you guys have a thing?".

HoSeok went silent as he didn't know how to explain to Yoongi and he cleared his throat to clear the air.

"Yoongi.. I don't think I can say anything about that.", HoSeok said.

"So you guys do had something before? Hm..".

HoSeok was feeling bad that he was about to apologize to him but Yoongi spoke.

"I got to go. I got to help my dad. See you soon. Goodnight.".

After they hang up, HoSeok sighed heavily and knew that Yoongi was hurt. "Fuck this shit.", HoSeok muttered.

Meanwhile...

JungKook arrived back at his house and sees Rose asleep on the couch while he walks to her.

He puts the blanket over her and tucks her hair behind her ear.

JungKook caress her cheeks and went to the kitchen to take a glass of water.

As he walks to the balcony, he thought of HoSeok and smiled to himself.

Then, he heard a noise behind him and sees Rose walking to him.

"You're home late.", Rose said and JungKook smiled.

"School work. I'm sorry.", JungKook said and Rose came beside him.

Rose smiled and asked, "Is there someone else?".

JungKook sighed as he didn't want to tell her or hurt her feelings when Rose held his hand.

"I'm okay. Come on, tell me who this lucky person is.", Rose said and JungKook laughs for a while.

"His name is Jung HoSeok, a senior of mine.", JungKook said and Rose could see something from him.

"You seemed different.. talking about him.", Rose said and JungKook wondered what she meant.

"I meant.. you seemed sure that HoSeok is the one you really want to be with.", Rose said.

JungKook takes his cigarette out and starts smoking while he stared at the stars.