Yuuji watched him walk out of the room with wide, keen eyes. The telltale sound of the door being lock had Yuuji's heart thumping in fear. He waited until he couldn't hear the sound of Megumi's car in the vicinity. 

Yuuji jumped up to his feet and tried to remove his bondage. The metal didn't bulge, and he found out that he couldn't reach the door no matter how long the chains were. He tired to see if he could break said chains, but they were as thick as the band on  his ankle.

Tears prickle at the corner of his eyes as he realized that this situation he was in was BAD. His body was shivering in cold realization, cold sweat dripping down his face.

The Omega slowly crawled to the edge of the room, close to the window, and folded in on himself, his arms wrapped around his shoulders, trying to provide warmth.

That was how Megumi found him. The Omega went on alert when he entered, fear written in his eyes.

With a coo and a soft voice, he managed to convince Yuuji to come eat, having bought a bento from a store.

Yuuji, having made up his mind to cooperate if he was to get out of here unharmed, stood up and joined Megumi on the large couch in the room. He ate his food tensed and creeped out by Megumi's intense stare on him.

And thus began Yuuji's plan of convincing (read:pleading) Megumi to let him go, promising that he wouldn't tell anyone (which was a fucking lie, of course). All his attempts to convince the Alpha proved futile, as were his escape attempts.

Sure, Megumi never treated him horribly, or raised his hands against him, but Yuuji wanted to go home. He wanted to go back to his boring life. Being here and being forced to play house with a clearly deranged Alpha wanted to make him cry in hopelessness every single day in his captivity.

Yuuji's hope for escape all came crashing down when he went into Heat three months later. He woke up soaked with slick in his clothes, a prominent hard on straining against his night gown. Whimpers left his lips uncontrollably and he was soon calling out for whosoever had that rich cinnamon and pine pheromones whiffting in the air.

It didn't take long for Megumi to answer that call, and the Alpha took in the sight of Yuuji rutting against the mattress in lust. He didn't hesitate to join the Omega on the bed, only wearing sleeping pants.

Yuuji, still a little bit coherent, tried to scramble away from the Alpha, but Megumi just grabbed his leg and pulled him back. 

Megumi grabbed Yuuji's hands and pinned them above him with one hand before using the other to grab his chin and pulled the protesting Omega into a deep kiss. He poured out his pheromones, getting Yuuji to stop in his trashing as Megumi's strong scent assaulted his sense.

Yuuji looked beautiful with a dazed expression on his face, his lips parted as he panted, his eyes hooded and unfocused as his heat progressed.

Megumi didn't hesitate in ripping Yuuji's gown off his body, hurriedly removing his pants as well. He forced Yuuji's legs open and settled in between, his raging hard on rubbing against Yuuji's cute cock.

Yuuji whimpered pitifully at the friction, more slick dribbling down his cunt, which was feeling empty. His stomach gave a harsh cramp, making his to cry out in pain.

Megumi, knowing what to do and what his beloved Omega needed, didn't waste too much time anymore.

Whilst he peppered kisses and bites all over Yuuji's body, as well as sucking his cute nipples, Megumi prepared his Omega, working his cunt open with his own slick. Yuuji was bucking his hips down on them, his sense of reason slowly crumbling away.

"Al- Alpha~"

Yuuji's keen had Megumi's resolve snapping and the Alpha let out a deep growl of approval.

Megumi removed his fingers with a lewd squelch and placed the head of his cock against the twitching, slicked up rim of Yuuji's cunt.

With his eyes taking in every detail of Yuuji's face, Megumi slowly sinked into Yuuji's heat, watching the Omega's reaction.

Yuuji's eyes went wide in shock at the massive grith of his professor, his thighs quivering at the sheer size of him. The Alpha stretched him so much that Yuuji thought he'd break. When Megumi bottomed out, Yuuji felt him in his stomach.

In the back of his Heat messed up mind, Yuuji realized that this was how he was going to lose his virginity, and his subconsciousness wept. Said subconsciousness is driven back into its previous state of debauchery when Megumi started to move.

The Alpha gave a gentle, shallow thrust, getting a choked moan from the trembling Omega underneath him. He repeated the movement again, snapping his hips and getting his cock deeper into Yuuji.

Everything was slow and steady at first, until Megumi found that bundle of nerves that had Yuuji screaming out in ecstasy. The Alpha took it as his cue to fuck into his lover with abandoned reasoning and ferocious strength.

Megumi soon had Yuuji bent in half, his lips in a snarl as he pounded into Yuuji warm, velvety walls that clinched tightly around him, not wanting to let his cock go. 

Yuuji's moans and screams competed with the grand symphony of Megumi's grunts and growls, as well as his cock thrusting in and out of Yuuji's cunt with lewd squeals. His prostate was endlessly pounded and it wasn't long before the Omega came.

Megumi fucked him through his orgasm, his movements and harsh thrusts not letting up. He was fucking into Yuuji's womb with zeal, his facial expression feral as he focused on breeding his Omega full with his pups.

Yuuji came two more times before Megumi's knot finally popped. The Alpha's thrusts faltered as his knot finally caught Yuuji's rim. He took to rutting shallowly into Yuuji, his thrusts stuttering as his impending orgasm made itself known.

With a sound in-between a growl and a snarl, Megumi sunk his fangs into the back of Yuuji's neck, marking the Omega as his as he came into him, his knot filling Yuuji up to the brim, preventing Megumi's cum from escaping.

Yuuji came again with one a strangled scream, before his eyes rolled back and he promptly fainted, collapsing on his chest.

Megumi took pleasure in taking care of his Omega. He fucked and breeded Yuuji until the Omega's abdomen was distended with his cum, his cunt dribbling with his essence and slick.

On the second day, Yuuji's Heat ended and the Omega became coherent once more. This only meant that Yuuji was successfully knocked up. With his jailor's rape child, no less.

Yuuji had a massive breakdown, wailing and clawing at his stomach as if to claw out the growing fetus. Megumi was the one to calm him down with his Alpha Voice, hugging the Omega and humming to him.

As Yuuji's pregnancy progressed, he found himself relying on Megumi, and when their daughter was born, Yuuji came to realize he loved his professor. Well, his Mate now.

When Megumi removed his chain, the mark on his ankle deep and old, instead of running away with their child, the Omega just nuzzled against him, settling the curious babe in-between them.

It wasn't long before the three became a happy family, who soon moved to another town and settled in the neighbourhood, content and satisfied with their lives.

In the end, Yuuji gave birth to four more children for Megumi, the Alpha preening in happiness at the thoughts of his Pack.