Chapter 196

What a lady! Even when she was in her home outfit, her gestures still had an indescribable upper-class aura, as if she was standing on the top of the world!

This was the first time ever since they got married, that both of them appeared in a public press conference, and were taking an interview together! All the paparazzi were thrilled by this new development, even if they couldn't get any breaking news today, they already figured out the headlines and what to do with their photos!

# Mr. and Madam Jeon, declared war to Chen Jiao! #

# Jeon Jungkook will fully support his wife, creating the next best actress! #

# Shocking! The biggest treasure of Guangxin was never Chen Jiao! #

When they arrived at the reception room, the exhilarated reporters were seated easily. They took out all their microphones and recording pens in the interim while the couple prepared to meet them formally. Finally, jungkook sat at the head of the conference table, with Lisa sitting by his side.

Soon, jungkook reached out and took one of the microphones and began to speak, "Chen Jiao's leaving is akin to the saying that, there is no never-ending feast. I wish him well, and to achieve more in the future."

"Guangxin, is not his final stop, but an intermediate stop." He continued.

"So did Chen Jiao already speak with you, and express his intention of leaving? Or is this spontaneous, and you were only informed today?" The reporter quickly asked a sharp question.

If both sides knew, then this would just be his own choice, and everybody would go with their own ways. But if this was spontaneous, then he left because of the crisis......people would definitely say Chen Jiao was ungrateful!

This reporter was not Chen Jiao's fan, so it was obvious to them that he really wished to put Chen Jiao in a bad light, so that he could write some big news for tomorrow's headlines.

However, jungkook just smiled and replied, "He never told me about this."

This message made all the reporters excited.

"But we are the same kind of people. Seven years ago, I saw in his eyes the ambition of pursuing success, and the determination of leaving everything behind and going all in." Jungkook added.

"I already knew it then, that someday he would find his own path, and that he would never stay under Guangxin's protection, or under any company." He explained.

Jungkook then made a calm smile and faced the press, "So, he didn't need to tell me, but I know about it."

All the reporters suddenly exclaimed, "So did you manage to prepare for his leaving?"

"When Chen Jiao leaves, Guangxin would miss its most valuable actor, how do you cope with this?"

"Madam Lisa is interacting with many stars and directors on Weibo, I found that many of them were already invited by Mr. Jeon. Have you been preparing back then? But even so, they're still not comparable with Chen Jiao's standing today, are they?"

Chen Jiao was already one of the top celebrities, completely different from the newcomers such as Qiu Dajian.

The reporters' eyes were all looking at them attentively.

Jungkook held the microphone and firmly pursed his lips, "Guangxin is always prepared. Business always has its ups and downs, so I've never lowered my guard and we always have strategies in place to overcome whatever challenges we may face."

His answer sounded very professional and well thought. In short, his answers left the reporters dissatisfied, for his statement was akin to saying nothing at all.