Chapter 188 Actress Turned Love Guru

Zhou Lin approved the scene with satisfaction. Moreover, Ni Yi who helped Lisa had never felt such happiness before. He felt that he was beside Lisa during the filming and playing a role! Furthermore, he was relieved that Sister Lisa and the boss really loved each other and there was nothing to worry about.

But who would have thought that the expected success and smooth flow of the following scenes would halt for a while?

It's amazing that Lisa realized the emotions of a girl's thumping heart, but for some reason, Yu Haiquan who had the emperor role was not doing well all of a sudden. It was like he was distracted with trivial things at the wrong time.

Looking back, this man was someone honed in front of the camera since he was a child. He's a child star who had experience working with big names and veteran artists. A while ago, he'd tried his best to resist the charm of the lovely Lisa and perfected the scene.

However, when she was in his arms, playing a shy girl to perfection, Yu Haiquan was suddenly at his wit's end! Her enraptured face... misty eyes that dodged his...

If he hadn't been able to gather himself at the right moment, he would've done something that was not in the script. Fortunately, when he saw a dense layer of light shine on her face, he realized she was someone out of his reach. He could obviously feel the vast distance between them even though they were both engrossed in the romantic act right now.

At this moment, her eyes were full of passion, cheeks red as a tomato; this went on to indicate that she had already immersed herself with the role and performed the little girl's true emotion. Her acting was extraordinary but it seemed like she wasn't acting... It seemed like she wasn't filming a drama at all. It was that natural and flawless. It was like she'd become someone different. How could she easily perform the experience of feeling very connected to someone as if she already knew what that person meant to her?

Yu Haiquan had been acting for more than ten years, but up until now, he had yet to date. To think that he was suddenly hit by her innocent and attractive look.

Immediately after the director shouted, the boy was crimson neck up! And in the next few scenes, he obviously dared not look at Lisa!

Her innocence, purity, beauty, physical proportions...

On his part, Zhou Lin endured the man's unforeseen bad acting for a long time, and finally couldn't help but reprimand him. "Yu Haiquan, what's the matter with you? Why are you so distracted this time? Didn't you hear the clapper? Don't tell me you didn't practice your parts before the filming?"

Yu Haiquan scratched the back of his head and took a few sips of water. "Director, please just give me five minutes."

Zhou Lin looked at him and sighed deeply. Lisa, on the other hand...

At a glance, she found out that Yu Haiquan was afraid to look at her as if she were a disaster.

"Are you afraid of me?" Lisa blinked for a moment and laughed out loud. "What are you afraid of? I won't eat you anyway."

At her words, Yu Haiquan scratched his head once again.

Every time the clapper sounded, he would instantly dive into the scene, regarding himself as the character itself, and make use of real-life experiences in his acting or the other way around. In those scenes, he as the emperor was supposed to be indulged in Yu Ji's beauty and elegance. But every time he entered that state, he would think of her as a married woman who had already copulated with someone and for some reason hid herself for a long time. He certainly couldn't like her! But in the script, he had to act like he was captivated by her presence.

"I'm sorry, Sister Lisa. We've had too many retakes for this scene." Yu Haiquan apologized for his incompetence.

But Lisa didn't seem to care. She had her own recliner so she could rest while the young artist gathered himself. Moreover, Director Zhou Lin's chair was not as good as hers.

She opened her mouth and waved her hand. "It's okay, you just need some practice. Take your time. I'll just lie down here for as long as I can."

Yu Haiquan: "..."

Yu Haiquan sat on his chair too and rested not too far from Lisa.

Soon, despite playing on her mobile phone, she was still thinking about why she ended up liking Jungkook so much. But not long after, she discovered that this little artist was peeking at her from time to time.

"Why? Did you fall in love with me?"

"Ahem, ahem... Elder Sister, I was thinking..."

"Hey, Yu Haiquan, I know this will be difficult for you. But we can't fall in love with each other... I know it's really difficult to shoot romantic scenes, can't fake our emotions while acting so it has to be true and sincere." Lisa , who had just received a heavy blow, immediately learned to use it. She patted his broad shoulder to ease whatever he'd been feeling.

"The script is all fake and your love for me is not true. You should think of Yu Ji as someone the emperor is in love with and not me."

"I will cooperate with you," Lisa said and saw Yu Haiquan's embarrassed expression. Receiving a lecture from someone who'd only started acting after five years was humiliating. He still looked like he wasn't persuaded by her after all. Lisa gave up and flashed him a sympathetic look. "Have you ever fallen in love with someone, Yu Haiquan?"