Chapter 167 Questionable Actress

#Within a minute, tell a joke and cry#

In the eyes of the public, her acting might be the wittiest among the contestants. However, she did not intentionally do it. Every night, Little Bun would always ask her to read him poignant, romantic love stories, and even fairy tales which was why she was able to overcome the previous challenges.

But to tell a joke... in her entire life, she'd never heard of a joke and even made one. A joke was something new to her entire existence. When she was in the zoo, she had never had a chance to hold a phone let alone watch comedic internet videos. She couldn't think of anything, there were no jokes she could ponder right now.

Moreover, she could only think of this, in order to pass the challenge. She remembered everything, she'd vowed in front of the camera that she would end up getting the first place and also struck a deal with her cold husband. When she thought of losing on the first challenge, she felt a cold wind blow!

Her tough husband would definitely punish her!

He would always scold her to prepare for the challenges in the final phase, yet, she'd said that everything would be okay! If she lost, not only her dream of eating big lobsters would fade away but also her favorite snacks would be halved. When she thought about her future misery, she could not help but be saddened and tears gushed out of her eyes.

Suddenly, the people watching the broadcast were confused, shocked and some of them exploded in madness.

[No problem! It's a joke, hahaha!]

[It can be!]

[What's wrong with you people!? This can't pass; it is absolutely shady!]

[What she said is a joke!? I am going to send a knife to the show crew!]

The dispute and controversial feedback suddenly flashed on the big screen.

Jungkook, who just watched her, was aware of this serious problem and frowned deeply.

"Jeon Lin, you have to arrange everything. Make sure she attends the company's basic and advanced courses." This ingenious response to the challenge was indeed controversial.

Jeon Lin immediately took out his tablet and wrote it down. Jeonsan, looking at the screen worriedly, asked his father, "Dad, is Mommy going to learn how to tell jokes?"

Jungkook touched his son's head; his face looked serious.

"Your mother should learn a lot of things, if... she wants to be the queen of the entertainment industry."

Hearing this, the little bun looked at the screen sympathetically and nodded. "I know, just like me. I must go to kindergarten, then proceed to elementary school... I also have to study for many years..." he said, with bitterness.

During their conversation, the host also announced that the onsite and off-site voting were closed.

Judges' votes and viewers' votes were combined. In this round, two contestants were eliminated as they failed to shed their tears. And because of her performance, Lisa's ranking temporarily fell to the fifth spot.

Seeing his mother's ranking on the big screen in front of him, the little bun clenched fists nervously. "Mommy needs more than two thousand votes to get into first place..." He was anxious and couldn't sit still. At the same time, Jungkook who looked at the screen furrowed his eyebrows.

On the big screen, what's happening inside the 10 little black rooms where shown. The others were walking around inside the empty room, and some were sitting on the reclining chair peacefully. Only Lisa had the guts to eat spicy strips on a live broadcast! Although she wasn't aware that the camera was still filming her, she had completely revealed to the whole of China her true identity.

She took out a small package of spicy strips from the small pocket of her dress. She opened her mouth and put them inside. She couldn't stop eating the food, savoring every taste of it. Jungkook looked at it for a while and felt that he could no longer continue due to embarrassment.

He could only think: Why didn't I see her dress bulging in the morning!?

But the little bun yelled, and turned over to his little bag, and thought that he had brought the wrong snacks for his Mommy.

"Mommy, you don't like to eat little pudding anymore?" His eyes blinked, mouth pouted. Looking back at the screen, he became curious about the spicy strips in Lisa's hand.

"Dad, mommy seems to be eating something delicious, what is that?"

Jungkook massaged his temples. Both of them were not allowed to eat this kind of junk food.

In their household, she would always ask the housekeeper to buy any snacks she wanted but only with the permission of her husband. But... recently Lisa had learned to shop online. It seems that the time he bought her flowers inspired her idea of online shopping.

She had become an obsessed online shopper! From the indescribable 'Lisa No.2' up to those restricted snacks - 80% of this was Ni Yi's fault!

"You can't eat that kind of food, it's not good for your health. Your mother is too covetous."

Jeonsan's eyes widened in shock. "Is it the same as the instant noodles that daddy forbids me from eating?"

Jungkook nodded reluctantly.

Jeonsan immediately showed a very envious expression as he watched his mother eating the food. He even wiped his mouth as if his saliva was flowing out.

"Dad, when I grow up, can I eat it? Or... just taste it."

Jungkook took a deep breath and felt that a new problem would arise if this continued.

The netizens once again bombarded the comment section, most of them are laughing at LM's situation right now.

[I don't accept anyone for this show, I will always support my sister Lisa!]

[I have a hunch that LM will soon endorse new food products!]

[Finally, after the pudding, here come the spicy strips! Love seeing you eat my princess!]

[She looks a little bit greedy! But to tell the truth, I think pigeon pig bean skin has a more delicious scent. It is spicy and delicious! Sister LM please give it a try!]

[The first time I've seen such a grounded female artist!]

Lisa was still not aware of this, which made the fans laugh out loud.

Otherwise, she would definitely reason herself out.

Originally, she'd decided not to take small snacks today. After all, Little Bun said that he would bring with him Mommy's favorite snacks.

If she wanted to eat, she would just ask him right away.

____________________________