Chapter 189

She gave him a sympathetic look.
"Have you ever loved it, Haiquan?"

It's worse than her. Although she didn't understand it before, she can still think about the warm embrace of Jungkook~

When you think about it, your heart beats faster!

"I haven't loved it, it's hard, just like I used to."

Lisa felt that he had found the organization.
Immediately take a shot, "I help you!"

She was not alert, but not stupid, and directly grabbed the large sleeves of Haiquan costumes.

"Come, you go with your sister! Sister teaches you!"

Yu Haiquan: "...!"

A few minutes later, Yu Haiquan looked dull and almost subconsciously followed Lisa back to the camera.

He stared at the script in his hand, and his expression was a little unbelievable.

However, Lisa gave the pen in his hand and gave it to him. He smiled and squatted down on his special lounge chair.

Ni Yi is not at ease behind, but at this moment, she is crying and smiling to hand her a thermos.

When Zhou Wei saw them coming back, he immediately announced that he would continue shooting.

Or the scene that has just been stuck: After Zhou Huang saved the woman, she was attracted by the veil. But soon she was taken away by the niece. He watched her leave, and stopped her, and took off her jade from her waist.

Yu Haiquan still has some entanglements, but when the director shouted, he was completely different from the previous state of the soul. The whole performance process was like finding the most core emotions, not only at first sight, but also as a generation of emperors to get a woman.

Absolute possessiveness!

"it is good!"

Zhou Wei could not help but scream.

"Haiquan is very good this time! I am still worried that you can't play the imperial power, but now your eyes are completely displayed, not the same as you!"

When Yu Haiquan heard him shouting, he was as if he had just left the role.

Even some of the praises he received were unbelievable.

"Zhou Gui..."

"Continue to keep!"

Zhou Dao gave him a thumbs up happily.

Lisa smiled and reached out.

Yu Haiquan squatted, but immediately slammed her with her.

His look is also respectful at the moment, "Thank you Lisa!"

Lisa waved his hand, "Little things~"

But halfway through, she stopped. "My agent just said, is your dad driving a high-end restaurant? Is it good? Is it meat? Is there a shortage of testers?"

Yu Haiquan: "..."

Ni Yi: "..."

====

After each scene, Lisa and Yu Haiquan have a tacit understanding.

When she was filming, the two photographers who followed her "Wife" crew were doing nothing, and went to the smoking room next to the smoke.

"Old Zheng, really want to continue to shoot? This is nothing. Listening to Xiao Li said that Jeon is in a bad position to meet with shareholders in the company and has no time to interact with his wife."