Chapter 153 charming woman

Lisa, who came out of the makeup room, not only underwent modifications in her appearance but had also changed her gestures and demeanour as if she was possessed by her character in the drama. Liu Yazhi was flabbergasted.

The role of Yu Ji was unique and rare. It was Liu Yazhi's favorite female character among the characters she'd created for this drama. This was why she did not want such an incompetent female artist for the role. To her, Yu Ji was the embodiment of beauty and confidence, bearing almost all the glory in the world.

However, all of those made Yu Ji imperious, toying with the monarchs for generations and laughing at the misfortunes of the people in the kingdom. Nevertheless, after the subjugation of the country, she did not surrender to the new king but rather killed herself, by jumping from a high platform in the palace.

This role seemed easy, however, it required a lot of internal drama.

"What do you think?" Zhou Lin narrowed his eyes and smiled proudly at Liu Yazhi, his friend for many years. "Doesn't she fit the role perfectly?"

Liu Yazhi, who was looking at Lisa did not respond but only smiled bitterly. "I did not expect that she could... pull it off," she said, though she was still seeking the right words to best describe her as of the moment.

Soon, Lisa, who was standing in front of the reflectors, raised her hand and started walking towards her assistant. Every move she made exuded an enchanting and charming aura as if she was a beautiful flower, with thorns and poison, that was blooming.

She stopped walking as she reached him and people around her still felt that she was an untouchable, intangible and extremely mysterious, temperamental being.

It seemed that the people that looked down on her beauty a while ago had started to change their minds. In addition, Liu Yazhi found that the more she focused her attention on her, the less she could peel her eyes away from her.

"What is her ranking in the competition 'In the Limelight'?"

Zhou Lin was extremely delighted when he heard it; this meant that Liu Yazhi was becoming more interested in Lisa.

He touched the tip of his chin and said, "I suggest you should watch the program yourself. You can ignore the rest of the artists in the competition and pay special attention to her. From the second task onwards, there was a voice deep inside my heart that kept shouting, saying that she should be Yu Ji. Moreover, in every episode she brought new surprises that made me wonder, 'what are her limitations'."

Liu Yazhi was once again surprised, and then looked at Lisa, who was now in front of the camera preparing for the photoshoot.

Performance limitations!

Every artist has a unique characteristic aiding them in their performance and acting. However, this unique characteristic also poses limitations to their performance. Beautiful artists have difficulty performing vicious roles; for glamorous artists, ordinary roles are very difficult to perform.

All talents are gifts from heaven but they are not without some kind of inherent restraint. However, there are artists who manifest no performance boundaries. These artists most certainly will have the most amazing and successful future dramas, and have outstanding achievement.

Zhou Lin did not continue to talk and gave Liu Yazhi a haughty look. Then he greeted Lisa, loudly.

"Lisa, I am so glad that you read the script. You even had that in depth understanding of your given role. Do you have any suggestions regarding the makeup? Tell me if you have any ideas."

Liu Yazhi was shocked.

During the makeup session of the male and female protagonists, Zhou Lin never asked their opinions regarding their looks and to think that he would ask for Lisa's opinion regarding that matter? She was really speechless.

In no time, Lisa had already walked towards them, and a deep sigh floated from her. "Director, I have a small suggestion." Lisa's voice was very charming as if she was a very refined princess.

Liu Yazhi was startled. If she heard her correctly, Lisa's way of speaking had changed... in that it completely fit her idea and imagination of Yu Ji.

Her voice was soft with a trace of clarity and innocence belonging to a young girl. However, as Lisa continued speaking she was instantly pulled away from her imagination.

"I think this dress is very bright and beautiful, but this accessory is not enough to match my beauty." Lisa touched the neckline of the magnificent embroidered palace dress she was wearing. The wide neckline revealed her visible and prominent collarbone, and her faint snow-colored shoulder.

The gorgeous red dress set off brilliance on her faint snow-colored skin which completely evinced the conflicting beauty between fire and ice.

But the place where her hand touched was between her slender neck, which at the moment, had a gold wire decorated with oval gemstones. This luxurious necklace was designed with bright white and gorgeous carmine, but the brilliant red gemstones had completely suppressed the white colors.

Zhou Lin and Liu Yazhi both narrowed their eyes focusing their attention on the necklace. At first, they thought nothing was wrong with the ornament, however, the large, oval gemstone at the center of her clavicles was very dim.

Whether it was her faintly snow-white skin, charming and beautiful misty eyes, or her luxurious and dazzling makeup, it had taken away the brilliance of the gem! She had now dominated the brilliance of the gem!

"I don't need this necklace." Lisa touched it with abhorrence.

How can stars shine side by side with the sun? Zhou Lin concluded.

"Take it away." Zhou Lin immediately waved to the stylist nearby.

As soon as it was taken off, Lisa became more dazzling and her beauty looked more natural.

Liu Yazhi was now thrilled. Just then, she'd really opposed giving her the role but now, she acknowledged Lisa's skill and capability. As she did not only meet the character's requirement, but also had her own understanding of the role.

She was indeed a rare artist!

____________________________