Chapter 191

Jungkook's face had a slight shadow. When glimpsed through the camera lens of the crew of 'Wife and I', it had seemed dark to the point of blushing.

By the time Lisa ran over to snatch the script in horror, it was too late. He had clearly seen both what should and shouldn't have.

"Husband, that....."

Lisa couldn't even form a few words before her cheeks turned crimson as a cloud at sunset. She immediately reached out her hands to cover her cheeks, she could feel her face burning up.

Ruined! Done for!

She couldn't bring herself to face anyone, let alone her husband, who she wrote about!! All the notes she had written on the script were based on her inspiration from Xiao Yi's suggestions in order to place herself in Yu Ji's shoes!! She could only bring out that sort of emotion when she thought of jungkook.

Well, there was one thing that Yu Haiquan got wrong. Appetite cannot be the basis for all scenes. After all, eating is a simple, basic instinct, how can it represent such complicated emotions?

As she mulled over, Lisa fluttered her eyes and motioned to Jungkook. "Let's return home, shall we? We can pick our son up along the way, okay?"

She was flustered, and could only hear the loud throbbing of her heart.

Such words had been laid bare, she wanted to dig herself a hole to hide in!

"Afterwards, you kissed him...."

A low, husky voice sounded. It carried a familiar breath laced with fresh mint that brushed over her sensitive earlobes...

A fierce quiver coursed through her body. Suffused with embarrassment, Lisa buried her petite face in her hands. Then, she parted her delicate fingers ever so slightly to reveal her cherry red lips.

"Hm..."

"Husband, I.. I... I didn't want to kiss him... I... I couldn't bring myself to kiss him."

The moment she uttered these shameful words, she whimpered; by now even her ears were beet red. Unable to endure it any longer, covering her face she quickly made way from jungkook's side to stand behind him.

"Husband, you... you go first, don't look back at me!"

Her smooth white skin, whiter than snow... perpetually cold and aloof, had been her pride. But now, it was redder than the next door baboon's butt in the zoo!!

Unsightly... Definitely can't let him see her embroiled in such a state!

Jungkook frowned as he listened to her. Her soft, fluttering voice hit him straight in the heart and melted him like spring snow.

Struck right in the middle of his chest! Meng!

The words may have been soft and seemingly ineffective, but it had hammered him at full strength and almost made him lose his footing! His head was buzzing. The corners of his mouth slowly curled up.

Oblivious to it all, she kept mumbling in a sheepish, charming voice. He couldn't make out what she was saying, and when he turned around to better understand her, he was met with the sight of her little, tinted cheeks, blossoming in a deep shade of pink and shining in the sun.

It seemed like a dam had broken in his heart, letting out an endless stream of clear spring water.

Couldn't bring herself to kiss that male artist? Only wants to kiss him and him alone?

Jungkook increasingly curled the arc of his mouth, and before he could think further, he couldn't control himself.

"Mommy!"