Chapter 176

Zhou Qiu finished his speech and put the microphone on the table. Everyone could recognize his special favor for Lisa. And not only him, but also the other two old and new film emperors also praised Lisa and provided very optimistic reviews.

The host opened the envelope in his hand while the atmosphere reached was very solemn.

"Now, the voting results have been delivered to me. Thanks to the on-site auditors who processed the votes for the contestants and for your fairness in everything. Now, I will announce the final results of the voting that ended a while ago."

"Starting with the third place...," he said, making the entire audience in the hall and live broadcast itch.

[Oh, I was busy watching the show and forgot to vote for LM!]

[Yeah, you 're not alone! Let's blame Boss Jeon who was protecting his wife against Chen Jiao!]

[I only typed half of the voting text messages, what Zhou Qiu said, led me to search for information about his next drama! Ahhhh!]

Among everyone's remorse, the host had already mentioned the name of the third placer.

"Congratulations... Chen Ruixi! For third place, Chen Ruixi will play the second lead for the show's special customized online drama 'Youth without Regret', which will be premiered on the Benji video website."

"Next, the fourth placer... Zhao Xiaomeng, congratulations, you have won the supporting role for the same drama." The host was very treacherous and continued to announce the winners quickly.

"For the fifth place......"

Finally, with the whole audience holding their breaths, only four contestants' names were left unannounced including Lisa and Qiu Dajian, who had been switching the first and second places, throughout the competition.

"There are still no announcements for the first, second, ninth, and tenth places!"

"Allow me to announce the ninth placer...."

Most audience members screamed 'boos' inside the auditorium as they were waiting for the announcement of the first and second placers. First and second was the focus of everyone's attention!

[Enough is enough, host, don't you know we're itching to know the first and second placer?!]

[Don't lose your appetite! Let's wait for the announcement!]

The host slowly said the ninth and tenth placers without suspense, and also let the two contestants who won those places speak. Netizens were about to explode!

But soon, the host laughed.

"Next, I want to announce ... the first placer of this competition. The first place will be the protagonist of the online drama 'Youth without Regret'. The script for this drama was polished by the Dongfeng Studio a month ago."

The host then turned his attention to the family area situated below the stage.

"The number of votes for the first and second place are very close."

The entire auditorium was outnumbered by two fandoms.

"Okay, I won't leave you hanging anymore, I'm afraid I will be beaten up once this show's done!" the host finally smiled and said, "Qiu Dajian officially got a total of...139,345 votes while Lisa received a total of... 147,595 votes. Congratulations!"

"Lisa won the heroine of the drama 'Youth Without Regret' and the 'In the limelight' Champion Trophy. Director Zhou Qiu, please come to the stage to give the award! "

Qiu Dajian held out his hands and said congratulations to Lisa . And Lisa smiled vigorously, looking at the stage, her face was shining brightly, she sent a kiss to the family area of the stage.

Jungkook raised his mouth slightly. With the passionate award music being played in the background, many LM fans stood up on the spot. Even in the live broadcast, everyone excitedly hit the keyboard to applaud Lisa.

At this moment of excitement, under the direction of Director Zhao Yu, the host once again handed over the microphone to Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon, what do you think of your wife's performance? For the past five years, she has been at home and surprised everyone with a comeback. I asked her why she wanted to return and she told me that it was because of the love given to her by her family. "

Jungkook's cold and handsome face quickly appeared on the screen. He turned towards the camera, the corner of his mouth was apparently twitching. Anyone who had watched that scene couldn't help laughing.

At that time, Lisa said that it was love that let her advance by leaps and bounds. Instead of relying on acting to grow up, she used love as her own driving force.

Everyone was looking forward to Jungkook's affectionate response, but... he was still a man who radiated cold and gloomy aura, right?

"She also surprised me today." His thin lips are tight, his voice deep, without any trace of pretense.

"Guangxin Entertainment will invest 10 million yen for the production of 'Youth Without Regret'."

The audience was shocked. Jungkook looked towards the stage, eyes full on sincerity.

"Support my wife as the heroine of 'Youth Without Regret' and also support all the young people in the world who pursue their dreams."

The host was overwhelmed by his remarks but soon heard the director's cue.

"Thank you for your support," he said with a smile.

[F*ck, money!]

[Mr. Jeon: Who said it was shady? I am investing in the drama of my wife in a fair and honest way.]

[No one, but only LM deserves a man like him!]

[This show of love is really... too bad for me, President Jeon!]

[Jealous Woman +1!]

[+11111...]

[+111...]

A bunch of single people, whose jealousy reached its highest peak, kept on commenting.

🎕

After the show ended, the staff went backstage to invite all contestants to participate in 'In the Limelight' farewell celebration.

However, Lisa was never found. Someone had already rushed to eat a big lobster.

"My husband, let's go!"

"Dad, faster! Faster!"

Jungkook, in the driver's seat, looked at the mother and son through the rearview mirror and pursed his lips.

"Fasten your seatbelts."

Lisa and Baby Sannie : "..."

Jeon Lin and Ni Yi, who were left at the scene to go about their errands, looked at each other, and smiled bitterly.