Chapter 180

Lisa's eyes immediately turned bright. But after looking at the business card, she grinned and gazed at Jungkook .

"Husband, I will not do it, but I will go and take a look."

Then, she stuffed the business card into her small bag. Jungkook felt his temples throbbing once again.

On the way back, Lisa , who was full and tired, hugged the little bun and felt her eyes heavy. Not long after, both the mother and the son drifted into dreamland while hugging each other.

Noticing the slumbering pair, Jungkook picked up the phone and called his assistant.

"Jeon Lin, search for Dazhi live platform, and investigate their background. Research everything about them."

Jeon Lin: "......"

"In addition, contact Zhao Yu and tell him that the next episodes will be filmed in restaurants. Also, contact the 'Youth Without Regret' production team. We are their largest shareholders. Tell them that I want to change the script to a gourmet food."

As he said this, Jungkook looked at the woman who was asleep in the back seat, and his face immediately turned red. Instantly, his gaze softened, he continued.

"Notify the Advertising Department that I want to promote Lisa's popularity in the food and beverage industry, and then launch a theme of a struggling young female for 'Youth without Regret'. I'm anticipating immense feedback from the market."

Jungkook ended the call as soon as he finished his commands.

Jeon Lin, at the other end of the phone, was bewildered.

Changing to food? What is it this time? How did Boss Jeon come up with this idea?

He heard at the celebration party that the show 'Youth without Regret' was not about food. It had nothing to do with cooking or meals. He wondered why everything had turned out thus.

🎕

As soon as they got home, Jungkook parked the car outside of the villa and looked at the sleeping mother and son. He furrowed his eyebrows at the sight, took off his coat and draped it over Lisa , who was embracing their son, enveloping them both.

Then, he got out of the car, opened the side door, and scooped both sleeping forms in his arms and out of the car. The pair must be deep in sleep as they didn't seem to be perturbed by his actions.

The dim streetlights in warm tones reflected on their faces. The reddish cheeks of his son and Lisa seemed like they were dyed with beautiful colors.

Jungkook walked to the villa, and his cold eyes swept across the camera crew, sending a shiver down Lao Zheng's spine.

"Thank you for waiting. Please lower your voice. Many of you will rest in the guest house tonight," he said in a deep voice and sighed.

Lao Zheng took the lead in replying. "Okay... okay!"

He knew that Zhao Yu was an unreliable guy who tricked people!

So, before all of this could be recorded, Boss Jeon , ordered them to leave the main house and took them directly to the guest house.

In a flash!

Lao Zheng tried to capture the scene where the mother and son were being carried by Jungkook but as soon as he looked at him, he felt a wave of coercion coming from him! Following him, the other photographers felt goosebumps!

When they entered the door, a housekeeper whom they'd never seen before, arranged the rooms for them, and escorted them in!

Jungkook went up to the second floor and peeked down.

His son was sleeping soundly. But Lisa was mumbling something as if she smelled the fragrance of the house full of flowers, some of which had withered.

"I want to eat flower sauce, spread on bread... Ohhh... Ohhh... delicious, don't stop..."

The handsome man's eyebrows slightly wrinkled as he heard her murmurs. Jungkook shook his head helplessly, sent his son to the kid's room, and closed the door. Only then did he bring Lisa to the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

After that, he went to his son's room once again to wipe his hands and face.

Returning to the master bedroom, he saw Lisa lying on the bed, and her two small hands began to anxiously remove her own clothes.

Jungkook's eyes dimmed.

Under the lamp at the head of the bed, her skin was rosy and white, the pores on her small face barely visible to the naked eye. Her cheeks looked very smooth. The dark eyelashes flickered slightly, casting a shadow under the lower eyelid. Her nose was well-defined, the bridge looked so natural, the pink and plump lips were still muttering.

As her hands lifted the hem, a pair of white, slender, beautiful legs were exposed.

Jungkook reached out and held her before she could reveal more.

However, in a blink of an eye, she had already lifted her dress to her lower abdomen and his fingers touched her smooth as a cotton ball skin... the smoothness that babies have. At such close quarters, he could smell a slightly sweet fragrance from her body, seemingly addictive as if she had bathed in flowers.

"Hot... No, the skin... it's uncomfortable..."

Lisa , still asleep, was obviously unable to loosen the zipper on the back and take off the dress. She was used to sleeping without restraints, making her really uncomfortable right now.

Jungkook looked at her wriggling like a fish on the black bedsheet and couldn't help but breathe in her scent.

The fragrance of her body seemed to intoxicate him as it penetrated his nose and even entered his throat like a sweet and pure spring water, flowing down into his chest all the way to his heart. In an instant, his cold heart felt a newly encountered warmth.

Jungkook frowned at what he felt. The rapid agitation in his heart, like seething water, was a feeling he had never felt for a long, long time...

The void in his chest was suddenly occupied by this seemingly fragile goddess-like lady in front of him, making him gasp for air. He instantly felt that there was an invisible thing spreading out in his heart.

He lowered his eyes, and stared at the woman who frowned slightly near a pillow.

In the dim room, she was extremely restless now, but she still emitted a light similar to that of a bright gemstone that shone brightly and shimmered. From her neck... to her feet... she was so dazzling.

At such a sight, he was unable to take his eyes away... looking closely at her.

Beautiful... Enchanting... She was so blessed...

At this moment, she was like a polished gem that had yet to show its brightest side. He felt the urge to dig out every corner of her to see it. He reached out to her and touched her smooth and tender face.