Chapter 170

Lisa's slender jade hand gently picked up the glass off the table, slowly poured into the glass, creating an arc of clear yellow liquid drink. Soon, the tears in her eyes rolled but still did not flow down, her full red lips partially opened, exposing her white teeth.

Picking up the glass, this time, she did not consume it hurriedly, but tasted every bit of it on her lips, lifting it high enough, letting it flow like a spring through her mouth...

Her eyes shuddered, slender and curled eyelashes jittered. Soon, on the corners of her eyes, a cascade of round but sad teardrops trickled. With her eyes half-closed, a clear tear mark crossed her fragile face, her red lips trembled without the desire to utter a word.

Bitterness, regret, hatred, and endless loss, along with her clear tears falling onto her delicate chin, all seemed like a dewdrop rolling from a leaf!

With another sip, she closed her eyes... breathed slowly... before opening them again. Everything in front of her felt like grass being washed by winter rain... leaving a place that's really cold.

The camera stayed on her beautiful face as if afraid of missing even a bit of her emotions.

In the live stream, comments and feedback disappeared strangely. Most people couldn't bear it anymore, covering her exquisite face with subtitles, and her eyes expressing such cold and heartless emotions!

The on-site audience were quiet and all focused on her, it was like a movie that was paused on screen.

But a moment later, thunderous applause rang. Everyone was overwhelmed and could not believe what they had seen.

What kind of god-level performance was this?!

They'd only seen it in movies with special editing and effects!

After the scene, everyone realized that she had this aptness to touch people's hearts and feel her heartbreak!

[In my eyes, she's shining! My heart hurts! T.T]

[Sorry, Sister LIsa, I thought you were a comedian, I was too ignorant! You, acting like this in movies and TV, it's not natural!]

[A beautiful goddess who can endorse food products is definitely a good actor! Aw, love, love, love]

[This acting skill, damn! Hey! you 'Everyone Of You Is Blind' come out and kneel. Be ready to be beaten! Do you agree, guys?]

[The painful emotion is extreme! Regret was portrayed very well! Woah, I am being pulled towards Lisa's fandom! Oh my, I am now a certified fan of yours!]

The comments finally broke out after Lisa had put down the glass. And for this second challenge, the host quickly went on the stage and asked the judges for their opinion and reviews.

Zhou Qiu, the one who'd chosen the topic for the second challenge, could only give a wry smile. "I guessed the beginning, but I didn't guess the end. I didn't expect her to perform perfectly until the end. Once again, it was done live, there were no 2nd and 3rd takes, post-editing, background music or proper light- even so, she made me feel her extremely suppressed emotions."

"I can only say that it's a pity that I am older, otherwise... I would have to fight with a certain boss for her hand," he said, turning his eyes in Jungkook's direction.

"What's more important for such a talented artist is that she still has that kind of aura that is not easily worn out. I hope this aura can be protected in the future. This is a precious potential that many professional and veteran actors cannot possess despite undergoing endless training and advanced acting courses."

Zhou Qiu said everything he wanted to say, regardless of the uproar and aggressive comments as well as that of Jungkook's expression when he heard him say that he's going to fight for her. After his speech, he handed the microphone to the judge sitting right next to him, the movie emperor of the entertainment industry, Chen Jiao.

But obviously speaking, Chen Jiao was not in a good mood and did not properly receive the microphone with his hand, letting it fall down onto the ground creating a loud thud.

This harsh sound made him realize that they were filming him live. His peachy eyes narrowed immediately, adjusting his glasses, giving an impression that it was an accident.

Then, he immediately bowed his head in front of the people and the camera.

"Sorry."

Even though the on-site assistant of the production team had immediately sent him a new microphone, Chen Jiao waved his hand, refusing to get the microphone from the assistant. Because in that moment of bowing down, Chen Jiao knew. Even if he bowed his head, he couldn't cover his mad expression and confusion that was lingering inside of him. The only way was by temporarily turning his back from the camera, that his seemingly undesirable and unbearable impression couldn't be shown live and on the big screen.

He was somewhat touched.

This the new Lisa?

Is this the woman who used to follow him on the set like a stalker, always looking up to him with passionate and admiring eyes? She used to look up to him and couldn't even read the simplest lines in her script... But now... her acting skills had become this strong?!

Is this because of the pain caused by not being with someone you love?

Chen Jiao was shocked at her improvements.

It was like a different person was living inside Lisa's body.

Because the show was live, he could not simply relax and think at all. He could only hold the microphone and force himself to return to the camera, showing his dazzling peach smile he displayed every day.

"Is our movie emperor scared of dropping the microphone again?" The host laughed.

Chen Jiao hooked his lips charmingly and nodded. His peach blossom eyes twinkled, looking at the screen as if it were a complex math problem, and quickly looked at director Zhou Qiu.

"Director Zhou, if I am not mistaken, this is a movie clip from the box office hit movie 'Poison', 15 years ago. This passage was about a woman who was deeply in love with a man. However, in the movie, both of them encountered a tragedy but only the woman survived. The woman who loved him wholeheartedly felt sad, regret and pain by the fact that she could never see him again," he said, then pursed his lips.

Lisa had shown all the necessary emotions; the pain and despair of losing her lover forever, and even the feeling of remorse.

Is it because of empathy? Or... had his sitting on the judging panel that influenced her? ____________________________