Chapter 172

"Then I thought, I shouldn't be eliminated. I've promised my husband that I will take home the first place. So, I endured that unfortunate situation, grit my teeth and drank it! Long suffering takes more strength and endurance than shorter ones, therefore I decided to drink it in one go!"

Shao Qing also nodded. "Therefore, the suffering you have here was forbearing and the action of drinking was also to make yourself drunk."

Lisa nodded; her eyes brightened in the next moment.

"But... after consuming it, I realized that it wasn't sour at all, instead it's a little sweet. Realizing my mistake for hastily judging its taste, I wanted to laugh, but I restrained myself at the thought of my acting career."

Zhou Qiu's mouth fell open. "So is that how you were able to display a tipsy expression after your first sip?"

"I almost smiled at that moment, the corners of my mouth rose, I choked up," she said.

"HAHAHAHA!"

The studio audience laughed out loud, even applauding her for her out of the ordinary explanation, louder than just now.

[Sister Lisa, I especially look forward to your acting career!]

[Sister Lisa, please don't talk any longer, you can be the movie queen whenever you want just think of food while acting! Hahaha!]

[Zhou Qiu really guessed the beginning, but not the end. Amusing!]

["In the Limelight" has found the wrong contestant. Advertisers should really contact LM right now. My sister is really invincible!]

"But when you laughed that time, there was a trace of bitterness. You also displayed sadness..."

Chen Jiao, who had fallen head over heels with Lisa, heard her comment and was completely stupefied.

A wry smile, how could she easily resist laughing? With that, he glanced at Jungkook among the audience nearby.

Her husband and child were present, so she was afraid of telling the truth. Similar to what had happened before, whenever Jungkook was around, she would draw a line with him, dare not to follow him with her eyes as blatantly as before and would secretly show her love to him.

Chen Jiao thought that this must be the case.

However, Lisa, who was on the screen, suddenly added. "Sadness? Well, I think it is a bit sad that I can only drink this delicious beverage five times. So, I secretly shook the hip flask, and found that I could only drink this up to seven or eight times. The production crew is too stingy... I didn't want to finish this drink quickly. Therefore, at the third sip, I slowly savored its sweet taste. Thinking that I might never be able to drink it again, I couldn't help but cry."

Lisa looked at the camera seriously and complained in a dignified manner.

Chen Jiao: "...?????"

Zhou Qiu tried to hold back his laughter. This was the third time, with tears in his eyes, and all of his emotions piling up within him, he'd still restrained himself.

Just because you thought that you can't drink it in the future!

"You have a great control over your tears. After drinking Guozhen for the fourth time, your tears fell from your eyes, as if you'd ordered it. You really did it!"

"Have you practiced this before?" Lisa blinked and asked "Was acting that great?" She was a little ignorant.

She hadn't seen the performance of other contestants in their black room, but she used to watch the female leads in the Hong Kong and Taiwan dramas. Soon, she realized that she had the skill to easily cry. When she saw her own crying face in the mirror, she found out that she was really admirable and beautiful with tears in her eyes.

Lisa touched her face. "I haven't practiced it. Well, it doesn't matter, it is not difficult at all. Everything that makes me look more beautiful is particularly easy for me. There is no difficulty in loving one's beauty sincerely."

In fact, she'd just finished drinking and looked at her reflection in the empty glass. She felt like her appearance with tears flowing was just so beautiful.

"After the fourth sip, the emotion showed resentment and regret? How did you completely enact such sentiments?"

Shao Qing earnestly asked, as he looked at the notes he had just made. Lisa's expression at this time particularly attracted him.

"And the trace of coldness..."

"I drank it hurriedly at first, and I wasn't able to enjoy it, then... Guozhen had slipped into my throat."

"Unfortunately, the human throat does not have taste buds... so I wasted a cup of the delicious drink. I regretted it! If I was given another chance, I would definitely drink it slowly!" Lisa said and put her hand on her cheeks.

"Also, the staff who gave me the props didn't inform me that this drink was so delicious and has a sweet taste. At my last sip, I realized what they did and got angry! The next time director Zhao Yu comes to my house, I will get my revenge!"

Shao Qing was shocked, Zhou Qiu was dumbfounded, not to mention Chen Jiao who had lost his composure upon hearing her words. Even the audience was surprised. Director Zhao Yu, who was mentioned by her, showed an expression of incredulity.

Is that it? She performed a high-level plot just now and this is the origin of her coldness?

🎕

For the second challenge, almost half of the contestants were done. However, after lisa's exorbitant performance, even if some of them performed well, they weren't able to enthrall the judges nor the audience.

With the diamond in front of them, why bother looking at pebbles? Zhou Qiu couldn't agree more!

When the third challenge started, Lisa, without passing through the eye of the needle, easily attracted everyone's attention and became the biggest visual focus among the contestants.

This time, according to her own understanding, she performed the challenge smoothly and heartily, the audience was hooked on to her.

After performing the three challenges, the host invited the remaining ten contestants from the little black room over to the center stage.

"Off-site voting will be closed within 15 minutes. Everyone please hurry up and vote."

The audience was extremely excited!

__________________________________