Chapter 194

"Sis, what are you talking about? The present I give has a different meaning than yours." Yeri rebutted, but Lisa ignored what she said, just went straight ahead and sat down on her chair.

Then she smiled at the cameraman, Mr. Zheng.

"Come, my dear sister, come look at the notes I've had." she invited, Zheng got the hint and immediately turned the camera to the notebook for a close-up, equally curious.

Yeri frowned, walked over, eyeing Lisa suspiciously, and finally took a look.

Lisa patted the empty chair next to her generously.

"Come sit here, Sis."

"I just calculated, you owe me over 22.2 million," she stated rather gleefully. Yeri stared at her, completely flabbergasted!

"Nonsense! No, how...."

This time, it was Lisa that pulled on her arm and did not let her go.

"Don't worry, look, I've got all noted," she hummed and pointed down at her notes, "Last spring, you took 6 million, said that your mom opened a beauty salon and you needed to support her career."

She proceeded with the next item on the list...

"The winter before, you took 2 million, said that you are studying abroad, working hard on your project, and traveling around, so you need to borrow some money from me... and 1 million...."

And she went on, and on, and on...

"I didn't," Yeri wanted to stand up, "Sis, you gave it to me will-"

Willingly....

She wanted to say so but chickened out when she saw the camera.

If she said it, that means she admitted taking the money of her married sister!

Even fools knew Lisa was just a small star before her marriage.

Their household didn't have such big money for this elder daughter. Lisa has only been a wealthy housewife for the past five years, without any source of income.

Once this would be broadcasted to the public, everyone would know she was trying to glue herself to her sister and leech out her brother-in-law's money!

Yeri clammed her mouth shut, eyes filled with rage, but tried to make a calm look, even put a joking smile.

"Sis, you can't just joke around like this...."

She could almost feel the twitch on her mouth. When did Lisa find the time to keep all the records? And so sneakily at that!?

Was she just playing dumb after all this time then?!

Yeri quickly glanced at Jungkook.

Lisa asked him for a lot of money before, and those were indeed used for her mom's salon, along with her study abroad, and maybe even a few property purchases. But what happened with the money afterward was that she did many things, and invested the money in Chen Qiao.

With jungkook's ability, he must have known that Lisa took his properties and invested in Chen Qiao.

He should understand that she was not saying the 'truth' in front of the camera, it was to protect Lisa and his dignity, shouldn't he?

Yeri looked at Jungkook hoping for help, "jungkook, look at Sis, do something......" she pleaded softly.

If he still had any sense, he should know that, keep saying before the camera would only expose the truth that his wife was unfaithful, and cause harm to both him and the kid.