Chapter 166

A bunch of people recommended the show in the comment section. And finally, amidst the non-stop chit-chat of netizens in the comment section, the drawing of lots was quickly completed. As expected, Lisa picked the last place.

Qiu Dajian, the first... Chen Ruixi, sixth... Zhao Xiaomeng, eighth...

Soon the host called the men in black to,one by one, escort the contestants to the little black room.

"For the final performance, each competitor is required to play inside a little black room. Inside, there is nothing but an LCD screen where the challenge will appear. Everyone should perform in accordance with the topic making sure that you'll catch the attention of and amaze the audience for they will vote for you. There are three different challenges every contestant needs overcome. Everyone will first settle down inside the black room, and then we will begin."

The live broadcast audience, as well as the audience present in the auditorium, focused on the screen where the situation inside the black room was displayed. It's a small independent room enclosed by four empty walls with a reclining chair and LCD panel.

In an instant, Lisa's fans flooded the comment section with 'tears of joy' emoji.

[This chair must have been especially placed there for LM, right?]

[Hahaha, she easily gets tired standing... her legs will unconsciously go to the chair and sit there... and she will lean back...]

[Props manager, you must have only heard half of the rumor! My sister, the goddess, actually prefers to lie down in a lounger or bed, you know!]

Jungkook was on the scene, and suddenly his sleeves tightened. Looking down, he noticed that the little bun gently tug at his clothes again. There was a little gloom on his face. He was finally able to see his Mommy on the scene, who looked dazzling, but she was taken into the room to perform.

Twelve rooms were played in sequence. He couldn't see his Mommy's performance all the time. Jeonsan had this frustrated little face that Jungkook was able to read immediately.

"When it's over, Dad will ask the production staff to send me the entire video of Mommy," he said placating his son.

"After a while, your mommy will definitely come back on stage, and you can see her performing live again." Jungkook wasn't aware of the challenges that the production team had decided, so he could only comfort his son as much as possible.

Little Bun nodded discerningly, looking at the screen carefully and seriously, as if afraid of missing his Mommy's performance. Jungkook held the little bun and let him sit on his lap so that he could clearly see the screen and would not be locked by the audience in front. But soon, with the whistle that created a tense atmosphere on the scene, the screen showed the first room. The little bun raised his head nervously, looked at his father and turned back to the screen again.

In the first room, where Qiu Dajian was, a challenge immediately appeared.

#Tell a joke and cry within a minute

The moment the topic was shown everyone quieted, but upon reading the challenge, they're all shocked.

Crying, this was not new to the young rookie from a professional class. But what the hell was - cry after telling a joke? While everyone was shocked, Qiu Dajian's face was obviously dull.

However, the timer did not daze him. The countdown of one minute had fallen to 58 seconds!

Qiu Dajian scolded himself, then suddenly he lowered his head. It took two or three seconds before he raised his head and faced the screen and then the camera lens.

He said the first sentence of the joke at a very slow speed. "In the past... there were... mount ... mountains..." It took him nearly twenty seconds to finish those words.

However, when he said the word mountain, there were tears already flowing in his cheeks. When he saw that the time was about the end, he finished the entire joke in the last five seconds at a rapid speed. Tears had been shed long ago.

[Dajian, you are too smart! Mom loves you!]

[My elder brother is so witty~]

[His teary-eyed look makes him more handsome, why don't I look like him when crying?]

Comments on Dajian's answer to the challenge flooded the comment section. He'd awed everyone. Even the live audience applauded, praising him for his brilliant performance.

Jungkook, who just watched his performance, glanced at Jeon Lin sitting next to him.

"Is he going to change jobs?"

Jeon Lin froze, but quickly answered. "I'll follow up."

Immediately after Qiu Dajian's performance ended, in the second room, where a female competitor was stationed, the same problem appeared. However, the second competitor flushed with anxiety, and stuttered while telling them the joke, she also failed to cry. A minute later, she realized that her performance was extremely poor, she couldn't contain her emotions and she broke down in tears.

The audience sighed.

One contestant after another, all of them found it difficult to finish this challenge. Additionally, because of time constraints and pressure caused by the cameras surrounding them, the contestants were nervous and found it hard to cry. Moreover, the humor of the jokes and the sentimentality needed for crying ran counter to each other, making it more hard to handle the emotions.

Soon, after a moment of waiting, the twelfth room, where Lisa was stationed, was displayed on the big screen. Her bright and beautiful little face appeared however, this was replaced by an obviously surprised look when she saw the challenge in front of her.

[Oh, come on, her beauty makes me full!]

[To tell you the truth, Lisa does not deserve to be the first!]

[Waiting to watch a superb performance!]

The negative comment made LM's fans furious. She wanted to destroy the silence of LM's fandom and start an argument with them but, when the fans saw her beautiful face on the screen, everyone calmed down.

Instead of making a ruckus, they stayed calm! Even though their fingers, on top of the keyboard, were ready to fight that basher, they decided to not stoop down on her level.

"A joke." She murmured. "Tell a joke." Lisa read the text on the screen seriously and her tears fell like broken pearls. "I'm done."

She stopped and wiped her tears. The audience stopped, rubbed their ears, wondering what had just happened. In no less than a second, the entire comment section was bombarded with 'rolling on the floor laughing' emoji.

[The wittiest response to the challenge among the competitors, hahaha!]

[Formidable!]