Chapter 187

Ni Yi suddenly felt relieved. "Want to see Boss? Sister, then that means you like him! Think about it, when did you feel tempted whenever you saw him? Was it the first time you met him? You know, as long as you remember those encounters, you will be able to show such emotions later!"

Lisa sniffled as she asked, "When?"

"Yes, what did you do together that made you miss him today?" Ni Yi asked with excitement. Today, he had finally realized the value of being an agent!

Lisa suddenly snapped her fingers.

I missed him this morning. Then he just pushed me to Ni Yi because of the recording!

"Today, I went out into the living room, asked him for a hug, but he just ignored me..." She grumbled unhappily.

"However, last night I was sleeping, he kissed my mouth torridly, and then we rolled on the carpet together, he held me and continued..." Speaking of which, her red lips quirked up happily; she lifted her hand, reaching the lips, touching its corners.

Ni Yi jumped up a little bit perturbed. "Stop! Don't talk about the details! Sister, let's talk about other big things!"

Listening to such details would surely bring trouble to him. The boss might kill him when he's not looking.

Because of this, Lisa looked at him with dissatisfaction, and raised her finger, "Listen to me, this is a big deal!"

Ni Yi's eyes suddenly lit up, "Right, everything about the boss is a big deal. The others are not important. That's what you call love!"

"So?" Lisa raised her eyebrows. She seemed to have realized that she had love in her heart. She almost died of fright when she found someone was eating her mouth last night. But after discovering that it was Jungkook nibbling her, she immediately felt at ease. But him leaving her in the middle of what they were doing made her a bit uncomfortable...

"If you do other things, you will think of him, or do it for him and think about him always, right?" Ni Yi continued to whisper talk.

Lisa nodded, not hesitating to agree at all.

Yesterday, after the finals of 'In the Limelight,' she really wanted to eat lobster with Jungkook and Jeonsan, so she settled with drinking milk for the whole day! It didn't matter if she won or not. But in the end, she'd surprisingly bagged the first place and was able to eat together with him.

"Sister, you love Boss. You love him badly." After listening to her, Ni Yi was quick to a conclusion.

"Next, you just have to recall the mood of your first meeting."

As an afterthought, he added. "Oh, you can also imagine Yu Haiquan's face as the boss'. That's right, imagine the boss!"

Lisa tilted her head. So it turns out that... she loves Jungkook so bad? It's like that huh?!

At this critical moment, Zhou Lin came back from his other errands to see how Lisa was doing.

Upon seeing the confusion on her face, he waved his hand. "So, let's first shoot another scene, you pass by at the market, and your veil falls. You are about to pick it, but the emperor beats you to it and picks it up first. Not long after, you trip and almost fall but are held by him in his arms." He went on to remind her. "Pay attention to your facial expression, there is more emotion needed in this scene."

Lisa nodded solemnly.

Turning around, she saw Ni Yi waving his fist at her as if he was saying 'fighting', and silently mouthed 'just think of the boss'.

When she walked to the front of the camera, step by step, according to every movement stated in the script, her body suddenly crooked, and Yu Haiquan held her. Lisa slowly opened her eyes and saw a tall man holding her. Her eyes moved, and when she imagined that it was Jungkook... She suddenly felt breathless.

The man's hot breath smelled like chewing gum, and the heat was almost sprayed on the tip of her nose. His handsome face was very close, and she could see his exquisite facial features... and with his strong arms wrapped around her small waist, she felt a little hot especially on the back, even though their skin was clearly separated by only several layers of fabric. It seemed like the man was holding a fireball in his arms... that was ready to burn her heart.

Is this what you call being tempted?

She held her breath, clearly hearing his thumping heart... and her mind could not help but think of Jungkook leaning over and kissing her last night...Lisa suddenly felt her cheeks go hot, her raised little face lowered slowly. Her misty warm eyes unnaturally gazed away, and the trembling eyelashes hung down, casting a shadow on her pink cheeks.

"Great! Perfect!" Zhou Lin's voice suddenly echoed in the entire filming site.

"Lisa, the emotional and a little shy expression just now was extraordinary!"