Chapter 190

Seeing that Lisa was embraced by Yu Haiquan and that their faces are close together, Ni Yi, who was standing beside Jungkook, shivered. He didn't know why, but as of the moment, he suddenly felt a deadly gaze coming from the side.

"There is something wrong with this part of the script."

An unusually low, deep voice came from his side. Without even looking at the person who just spoke, Ni Yi already knows who it is. He gnashed his teeth and thought ill of director Zhou Lin.

Why do we have to shoot the kissing scene in front of the boss?!

Although they'd read the script before, they did not refuse this part of the paragraph. But to let the boss watch it live, he would definitely find faults in it! Sure enough, as soon as Ni Yi turned around, he saw Jungkook's somber face.

He immediately gritted his teeth and stretched out his hand to stop the director from filming. But at this moment, Lisa had already moved. She lifted her hands and hooked them on Haiquan's neck. Just as he was about to kiss, she closed her eyes and pulled down the back of his head, kissing the crown he was wearing. The tip of Yu Haiquan's nose touched the fire-colored gem on her chest, the coldness of the ornament brought him back to his senses and he immediately opened his eyes.

Zhou Lin shouted. "Cut!" He frowned, wanting to scold the young male actor,but his throat was sore. Looking at the monitor in front of him, he quickly looked back at the replay of the scene.

Just when he was about to speak, Ni Yi in the corner stretched out his hand. "Director, Director... this scene... in the script..."

Jungkook, who was right behind him, looked at the two figures that were still too close to each other in front of the camera as if they were still hugging, and his brows immediately furrowed.

"What happened to the script?" Zhou Lin raised his head in anguish. Right now, he wasn't in the mood to entertain his queries.

"Here, the kissing scene here is not appropriate." Ni Yi had held back for a long time, and finally, let out that terrible sentence!

Zhou Lin was now mad as a hatter. When he heard what he said, he was annoyed.

"Will you please repeat it?" He looked at Jungkook, obviously unhappy.

On the other hand, the pitiful Ni Yi was too preoccupied with his trembling hands.

"Not... not..."

"Not appropriate." Jungkook spoke directly.

"I've read the script; Emperor Zhou Huang just experienced the pain of losing his mother. Even if he wanted to look strong and dote on Yu Ji, at this time, when he is filled with sadness, he would never be interested in kissing her." Jungkook explained.

"Foremost, he is suffering as an individual. Then, he is an emperor." He added, finishing his statement.

Zhou Lin froze while looking at the monitor in front of him.

Just now, what Lisa did was not in the script. According to the script, she should've let Yu Haiquan hold her arms and kiss her. But instead, she took the initiative to pull him, kissed his forehead, avoiding the kiss on the lips.

Earlier, he stopped the recording as he was intensely focused on what's on the script, not realizing the minor details. He never thought of this before, but what Lisa did was more appropriate and heartwarming than the original plot. Is this the reason why Jungkook said that the kissing scene was not relevant?

He sighed and looked at Lisa, who was now sitting on her couch.

"Lisa, why did you improvise? Why didn't you follow the script?"