Chapter 164

"Ah Dad, I can also bring a fever baby. This way, Mommy will not catch a cold!"

Jungkook massaged his temple trying to cool down and said, "Baby, calm down."

"Ah! Go get it Dad!" Little Bun was really unstoppable.

Jungkook had already decided that he wouldn't be going to the set, however, he just couldn't find the right timing to say it to the little bun.

Finally, the little bun already chose what clothes to wear on that day. He decided to wear the brightest red clothes he had in his closet so that his Mommy could spot him at a glance! Seeing how lively his son is, Jungkook was unable to dampen his enthusiasm.

*

On the day of the final phase of 'In the Limelight', Lisa went out at five in the morning for her preparations including makeup and because they must draw lots in advance. On the other hand, Jungkook called the kindergarten teacher and asked for permission to allow his son to have a leave for the day. In order to let his son sleep more, he waited until eight o'clock before taking Jeonsan to the filming set of the variety show.

On the way to the place, the little bun was a little nervous, pinching his tablet, looking like he was one of the competitors himself. Glancing at his son, Jungkook was between laughter and tears.

"Your mother will surely do well." Whatever he was thinking, his five-year-old son shouldn't worry.

But the little bun did not feel at ease upon hearing his father, if anything, he's more distressed. "Dad, if Mommy doesn't end up getting the first place, don't scold her, and don't punish her."

Jungkook's was struck by those words.

Is my image in my son's mind that of an abusive husband?

He had thought about it for a long time, even if she didn't get a place in the competition, it wouldn't matter. She wanted to act, so he'd invest in a good drama for her and let her join various variety shows.

"Dad, just please don't."

"As long as your mother works hard, no matter what ranking she gets, Daddy won't scold and punish her." Jungkook reassured his son wholeheartedly.

Jeonsan, the little bun, immediately nodded. "Then when today's competition is over, Daddy will take Mommy and I to an Australian Lobster buffet to eat big lobster~"

Jungkook : "..."

This woman has brainwashed her son again!

For half an hour after, the father and son talked about little bun's day-to-day happenings in the kindergarten and of course mommy. Soon, they reached their destination and the car door opened. Jungkook took the little bun out, put a small hat and sunglasses on him, covering his face for privacy, and led him on his way to the stage.

Five hundred spectators lined up as their tickets would be checked one by one. However, those who held an invitation letter from the program team would not have to queue at the gate but simply walk in through the wicket.

But Jeonsan , who was led by his father, only walked a few steps and was unable to move.

His big black eyes twinkled, staring at the uncles and aunts lining up in the lobby, and found that they all held shining banners and sticks.

"What's that?" Little bun raised his head and asked his father directly. His cute, white fingers poked his trousers and pointed at the things in their hands.

By now, Jungkook was used to being poked and pulled by the mother and son.

Looking up, he replied calmly. "Glow in the dark lightstick."

The little bun blinked, and his small and fat face blankly stared in the air.

Jungkook explained to him patiently. "Some fans, who like a certain star, always bring with them those kinds of banners, usually with the artist's name on it, and sticks to cheer and support them on stage. Because of the light it emits, they are both eye-catching and therefore easily catch the attention of the artist performing on stage."

In an instant, Jeonsan opened his mouth wide, revealing a shocked expression.

It turns out that there are such things! I kept watching Mommy's video on the tablet, but I never saw anything like this!

Little Bun's eyes suddenly turned misty, he wished he had one of those lightsticks and banners to support his Mommy! However, he still couldn't write his Mommy's name.

His eyes were glued to the banners and lightsticks they were holding, everything written on their banners looked familiar to him, but he suddenly flushed out of anxiety.

"Dad, why don't I see Mommy's name in those banners? Dad, why don't I see lightsticks for Mommy? Dad, what should we do?" Jeonsan eagerly asked a stunned Jungkook .

Because of the little bun's panic, his voice was uncontrollably loud, and the three-line dad question immediately attracted the attention of many people that lined up in the lobby!

From the beginning, 'In the Limelight' program was a gathering place for fans of several high-profile stars. But since Meng Xinran was jailed after the first episode of the show, Lisa's fans increased in numbers accounting to almost half of the audience.

Many people, in fact, were too obsessed with LM or, were in love with her name just being abbreviated. But none of their banners were written with Lisa's real name. So, the little bun did not recognize it.

But when he shouted, many looked at him and soon knew that he was the kid that appeared on "My Wife and I".

"Bun? Is this the little bun on the famous family show?"

"Large White Snake! It's him!"

"Ah, so cute! Do you want to give Mommy a lightstick?"

"Aw, I want to take a picture with him~"

Little Bun couldn't react as Jungkook immediately hugged him, then he turned to look at everyone seething mad. Under the protection of the security guards, he entered the auditorium safely from the small door.

"Dad..." Little Bun deflated. "Everyone else has it, but Mommy doesn't..."

Little Bun looked too pitiful, something like he had never seen before.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh and looked at the little bun passionately. "Those banners with LM's, and lightsticks with M, are your mom's supporters."

"Ah... but we don't have anything to support and cheer Mommy, Dad..." The little bun became even more depressed.

Jungkook thought for a while. "... Let your Uncle Lin buy it."

Finally, after waiting for half an hour, dripping in sweat, Jeon Lin arrived having bought all the stuff that Little Bun had wanted- a bunch of colorful light sticks, and because he was a diligent person, he even got two glowing dog-ears headbands from a stall in front of the stage.

What an able assistant needs to do is to fulfill all the needs of the boss, even if the boss fails to speak out.

Sure enough, Little Bun's eyes instantly shone brightly at the things Jeon Lin brought back. Especially, the two dog ears would also emit a yellow light, which was conspicuous in a dimly lit auditorium. Little Bun put it on happily.

"Thank you, Uncle Lin ~"

____________________________