fourty five

Romeos pov

After everyone left, I told Lila get dressed up so I can take her out to dinner.

We haven't gone out much alone for awhile so I really want to spend one on one time with her.

I put on a pair of dark jeans with a light blue dress up shirt. I rolled up the sleeve to my elbows and put on a nice pair of black shoes.

I put a chain around my neck and a Rolex watch on.

I sprayed the cologne that Lila loves so much on before running a hand through my hair.

God damn I love good.

I give myself a smile in the mirror before grabbing a jacket out of the closet.

I always bring jackets because Lila always forgets one and she's always cold at the end of the night.

I gotta make sure my baby stays warm.

I sit on the couch and start to play a game on my phone while waiting for her.

When I hear her heels coming down the stairs, I turn my eye towards her as I tighten my jaw as my breath gets caught in my throat.

Lila's hair is curled and her make-up is a normal, beautiful look with just a little eye shadow giving her eyes some light.

She's wearing a silver tight dress that shows off all of her curves.

Her beautiful titties are barely showing but the dress is hugged tight to them.

Her sexy legs are shining, probably because she put on lotion, and they look so toned from the heels she's wearing.

I bring my bottom lip in between my teeth as I look her over a few times.

My eyes grow up lust as thoughts of carrying her over my shoulder and bringing her upstairs comes into my head.

She walks up to me and cups my face.

I take a glance down the front of her dress before my eyes find her red lips.

I place my hands at the bottom of her back as I bring her closer to me.

"You look phenomenal. Like you're going to a red carpet night in New York or something. You're so breath taking." I tell her as my eyes go from her lips to her time stopping brown gorgeous eyes.

"How did I get so blessed?" I whisper as I lean down and kiss her lips.

She kisses me back slowly before pulling away leaving me wanting more.

I lean down and she steps back.

"I brushed my teeth." I tell her.

She smiles. "Baby, I don't want my lipstick ruined."

I stick out my bottom lip and pout.

"But baby." I whine.

I watch her face soften as she walks to me and places a small kiss on my lips.