fourteen

Romeo's pov.

My heart is going a million miles an hour as I speed to the hospital.

I call my guys and have them search Abigail's house for any evidence on who might of broken into her house.

Once we get to the hospital, we walk to the emergency room.

The lady at front desk looks between Kaden and I with wide eyes.

We're both only in basketball shorts. My face is bruised and bleeding while his hands are bruised and bleeding.

We probably look ridiculous right now.

"I'm here to see Abigail Brown."

"Sir, do you have a shirt?"

"Listen ma'am. I don't time for this. My girlfriends house was broken into and she got hurt really bad. Please tell me which room she's in." I said angrily.

She looks between us once more before fixing her glasses.

"She's in room 32. Take the first right all the way down then a left and it's the fifth day on the left."

I thanked her as we walked to her room.

Abigail was sitting up with white goz wrapped around her eyes.

There isn't any other visible injuries.

I left out a relief sigh as I wrap my arms around her.

She's shaking and crying hysterically as she wraps her arms around me.

"It's okay baby, I'm here now." I repeat over and over while I rub my hand up and down her back.

I hold her and listen to her crying.

She eventually calms down and pulls away wiping my chest.

I wipe her eyes before giving her a kiss.

She grabs me again and I hold her.

"Tell me what happened." I say.

She's quiet for awhile as she calms down.

When she pulls away, I sit directly beside her on the hospital bed.

"After you dropped me off to get your ass beat by Kaden,"

Okay, just say it like that.

I'm glad you had no confidence in me winning at all.

If it really came down to it, I'm sure I can take Kaden.

He isn't that much bigger than me.

"I went inside. I didn't notice anything out of place. The doors were locked and there wasn't any windows broken. I went into the bathroom in my bedroom and I saw in the bathroom door mirror someone hiding underneath the bed. I tried to play it off but then someone came out of the shower. I tried to run but they pistol whipped me on the head. When I woke up, my neighbors were banging on the door because they heard me scream. It's weird because my windows and doors were all still locked." She says as she begins to cry again as the relives what happened by telling me.