eight

Romeo's pov

Heading to Kadens house for Malina's birthday feels amazing with Abigail in my front seat holding my hand.

Over the past month, we've gotten alot closer.

We've mainly just been talking on the phone or video calling due to both of our work schedules and her living a town over but we do go out on a date every Saturday together.

Sometimes I'll surprise her at work with food or coffee but Saturdays are usually our days together.

I wonder how long you wait until you ask someone to move in with you.

I want to be able to see Abigail everyday but I don't want to rush it.

Another reason I've been waiting to fuck her brains out.

But tonight, I have to atleast try her.

I've been dying to hear her moaning my name.

We've been dating for technically a month and I haven't done anything beside kiss her.

I haven't even stolen a grab at her ass or boobs.

But, I think she's tired of waiting too because she has sent me a picture of her in only lingerie and heels for the past four nights.

I smile remembering the way she looked in those photos causing the burning in my core to grow as I look at her.

"What are you think about?" Abigail asked as I pulled into Kadens drive way.

I put the car in park before licking my lips as I stare at her. "About how beautiful and sexy you looked in those pictures you sent me."

My eyes dart to her lips before I lean in to give her a kiss.

Her hands cause goosebumps to surface my body as she touches my face pulling me closer to her.

When I pull away, were both out of breath.

I steal one more quick kiss before getting out.

I open her door for her, letting her out before I get in my back seat and grab Malina's and Stormi's present.

Today is Malina's and tomorrow is Stormi's birthday.

Malina has been really sick off and on for the past month and has been spending alot of time in and out of the doctors and always plays with the doctors stethoscope so I got her one of those, a few other tools with bandaids and a whole doctors outfit. I also bought her a stand up art set.

Abigail bought her a few Barbies.

I got Stormi a few cook books that she wanted, a few new candles that I got made just for her and a manicure gift card.

Stormi opened the door for us smiling at Abigail without even acknowledging me.

Abigail and Stormi has gotten closer as well.

After our third date, Stormi got her number and they've been talking all the time.

They even been having secret dates with eachother getting their nails done or shopping. They think I don't know but Kaden called me each time letting me know what these two have been up to.

"Ab's." Stormi says

"Store." Abigail's smiles.

Stupid nickname ladies.