ten

Romeo's pov

Smut 😏😏🤭

After Kaden carried Stormi upstairs, I went to the edge of the table and stuck my hand out.

Abigail grabbed it and I helped her off the table.

"Do you want to stay here or go to my place?"

"I really want to be here for Stormi's birthday tomorrow!" She says smiling as she wraps her arms around my neck.

We sway to the music.

"Kaden is taking Stormi somewhere private for her birthday. He wouldn't even allow me to go because it's strickly for her and the kids. But you can go to the dinner that he's having for everyone to join."

She rolls her eyes. "So he's just going to steal my bestest of friend?"

I chuckle at the way she said that.

I shrug. "Yeah, I'm sorry."

She nods and stays quite until the end of the song.

When the next one comes on, she looks at me. "Did Stormi kiss you?"

My heart stops for a second. "You knew?"

She nods. "I'm the one who gave her the idea but it's not what you think. She was saying how upset she was that Kaden would throw it in her face that he let Carlee suck him down. She was really convinced that he knew so I told her to throw in his face that she's kissed someone else. I was really shocked it's only been Kaden so I told her to kiss someone else."

"So you told her to kiss me." I stated and for some reason it hurt my feelings that Stormi didn't want to kiss me. She chose to kiss me because it was Abigail's idea.

Why would she want to kiss you when she's with Kaden?

Get over her.

"No, I didn't tell her to kiss you. I just told her to kiss someone else. She then suggested you because she said it would be like kissing her brother in a way since you guys are sister and brother in law's. But she did ask me if she could kiss you and I told her yeah because I knew it wouldn't mean anything to both of you."

It might of not meant anything to her but it would of meant something to me.

But thankfully Malina stopped us before Stormi had a chance to create a burning inside of me and break my heart more.

But she nor anyone else will ever know about that.

"So, did she kiss you?" Abigail whispers.

I shake my head no.

"She tried but she didn't. Once Kaden finds out, he's going to kill me anyways so it doesn't matter. Stormi won't be able to hide it from him so RIP Romeo." I chuckle at the end.

Atleast if she would of kissed me, dying would be worth it.

"We were both really drunk and I feel like we let the alcohol take control because friend or not, I swear to God if anyone tries to kiss my man, I'll go nuts!" Abigail says smiling at me.