thirty three

Romeos pov.

My men walk in behind me as we guard the door from anyone else walking in.

I walk up to Stormi and wrap my arms around her tightly giving her a hug.

"Where's the kids?" I whisper in her ear as soon as I hug her.

"With your mom. Abigail's in on this." She tells me as she wraps her arms around me.

"Enough with the fucking reunion. Y'all can hug after we have this contract signed." Alberto says

I nod at Tony and he heads to the back while talking to the men in the ear piece.

"Romeo said to take them down." He tells them.

He's talking about everyone in the cars at the checkpoints.

Alberto, his dealer and the girls are coming with me.

"I have men everywhere. Don't try any funny business Romeo." Alberto tells me.

"Let's make this a civil meeting. There's customers everywhere." I tell him as I go to sit by Kayla.

Kayla looks at me worried as my dad waves the girls over.

I narrow my eyes at both Katie and Abigail.

Katie smiled at me. "Nice to see you again baby."

I roll my eyes as I stare at her.

"What would you guys like to drink?" One of my men Abigail never seen before comes over with a notepad.

"Water." I say.

Kayla gets a water too while Alberto, Katie and Abigail all get dr.pepper.

"Stormi?" I say looking at her.

She looks to me before looking at the waiter.

She bites her lip as she realizes who it is.

"Can I please get a water with a lemon?"

He nods before looking at the dealer.

"Water with extra ice." He says.

The waiter nods before turning to the kitchen.

"So you're involved?" I ask once he's walked away.

She nods as she sits down pulling Abigail with her. Alberto sits beside them pulling Stormi to the end of the table.

His dealer stands behind Stormi while my men stand behind me.

"I'm the head of all of this actually. After you took over, I was pretty broken that you forgot about me. You stopped answering my calls and texts and only replied when you wanted to get laid. It was fine at first but then my feelings got deeper for you and once you saw that, you dropped me."

"And where does Abigail and Alberto come in?"

"I'm your father! You will call me dad not Alberto. I didn't raise you to be disrespectful Romeo." He screams.