nine

Kaden pov.

Smut and confessions 🥵😏🥺

Stormi came outside with Malina dragging her to the present table.

I had a bad feeling and sent Malina to get her.

I want to check on Stormi so bad but I don't want to push her on our daughters birthday and ruin it anymore.

Even though Malina doesn't know what's going on, we both still feel extremely bad that it happened.

I see Stormi's wrist and hand is wrapped up causing my heart to ache.

I want so badly to grab it and kiss it especially after Abigail said she punched the wall but I hold back and resist.

We watch Malina open her presents, a balloon maker being her favorite, before bringing out the huge unicorn cake we got her.

"Family picture before the kids get dirty!" Abigail says taking the camera from Stormi's hands.

Stormi stands on my neck side as Malina is in the middle and Joey is on my hip.

I wrap my arm around Stormi hearing her let out a sigh.

Just as the picture was going to get taken, Malina grabs a piece of cake shoving it into her mouth before smiling at Abigail when she tells us to say cheese.

Stormi and I couldn't stop laughing as we smiled at Malina's face covered in cake.

Before Stormi got out of my grip, I kissed her head and told her I loved her before she ran away to the other side of the table.

I understand how upset she is but I wish she'd quit being mad over something that I have no idea about.

After we eat cake, all the kids go back to playing as some of the parents helped us clean up.

We put all the food away before cleaning up the table.

I asked Stormi to talk to me a few times but she pretended she didn't hear me as she made conversation to someone else.

My big baby.

After we cleaned the backyard and the kitchen, we all headed outside to the back.

The ladies laid the kids down after changing them while Stormi headed upstairs with our kids to give them showers.

As I excuse myself to go upstairs to help her, Abigail and Romeo stand infront of me.

"Come swimming with us." Abigail begs.

I shake my head. "I want to go help Stormi give my kids baths."

"She's still upset. She asked us to keep you from going up there." Romeo says before pulling a bag of blunts out of his pocket showing me them.

I shake my head as I try once again to go into the house but they both stop me.

"Just give her a little more time, okay? She doesn't want to say anything regretful that is why she wants to be alone." Romeo says