twenty two

Stormis pov.

The goodbye to Kaden two days ago but absolutely hard.

But listening to the kids ask where Kaden is is even harder.

I don't have my phone to show them pictures or videos because he took it.

There's absolutely no way to contact anyone even if I wanted to.

He gave me a phone that couldn't be tracked or anything but didn't give me the number to his phone he got that had the same thing.

He said he'd call me when it was safe and he'd come to me.

But of course, me being me, I didn't like that idea. 

I'm not going to another country without Kaden.

He's complete crazy to think I would.

Kaden left me with the decision to go wherever I wanted with the kids so I chose home.

After he dropped us off the the jet, he watched us until we was in the air before he left.

I made the pilot circle around until it got dark before landing back where we originally started.

I had the pilot take us to Walmart and I bought tons of food and drinks and essentials that we were going to need before having him take us to the address I gave him.

When I was looking up places yesterday, I found an old couple who needs a housesitter while they are on vacation.

I offered my services and they gladly accepted.

It's two towns over, in a cabin house in the middle of nowhere.

When we arrived at the cabin, the owners were already gone.

I grabbed the key from underneath the rock and let myself in.

After searching the house, I carried on the kids while the pilot carried in the groceries.

I look at the pictures on the wall and see their beautiful family.

In one bedroom, I saw cameras all over the property and animal alerts throughout it too.

After thanking the pilot, he left but after telling me he'd be back in a few days to check on us.

After I unloaded the groceries, I searched the house more before putting the alarm in after making sure everything was locked.

I took a shower and cried inside, already missing Kaden to pieces before crawling in bed besides Joey and Malina.

Two days later. (Present day)

I got bored sitting in the house for the past two days and I felt bad for purposely disobeying Kaden.

Everytime I did what he told me not to do, something bad always happened so when the pilot came back, I had our bags and everything packed.

I had the pilot take us to my jet again so we could actually leave somewhere.

I had him circle around my house and Romeo's house trying to see if I could get a glimpse of him but was unsuccessful.

So here we are, mid air, trying to figure out where we are going.

Kaden gave me tons of money, I tried counting it yesterday but got bored and took a nap with the kids.

But I know it's enough to survive off of.

"Where would you go?" I ask the pilot who I don't even remember his name.

He shrugs.

"Come on, if you could choose anywhere in the entire world, where would you go?"

He tilted his head to the side while he thought about it.

"It just depends on what you like to do. You could pick a place where you plan on doing things in. Like people pick certain places because it has things they like. What do you like to do?" He asked.

"I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower but I have a feeling Kaden is taking me there for our anniversary so not there. But I like pretty much anything especially sea animals. I love aquariums. I don't really like heights. I love food and I especially love sleeping. Malina loves princesses and cooking. Joey can't do much because he's tiny but he loves cars."

He nods as he thinks.

"What about London?"

"Like england?" I ask.

He nods.

"It has an aquarium, queens and princesses and I'm sure there's stuff to do with cars. I also have a house there that you can stay at. Completely protected and my kids are there. They are around the age of Mr.Hernandezes kids." He says

They are my kids to but whatever.

After two seconds of thinking, I agree.

I slept most of the ride there besides when the kids woke up.

By the time we got there, we were all jet leg, tired and exhausted.

On our way to his house, I looked out the window and admired the beautiful monuments.

The buildings especially the queens palace was so beautiful.

I felt bad Kaden couldn't see this with me but I'll make sure to add this to our bucket list.

The pilot, who I learned name is Thomas, house is stoned and looks newer than the other ones.

I carried the kids inside and Thomas led us to a bedroom.

It was after one am here.

I gave us baths while Thomas went to get us food.

He also brought us pamphlets of all the things to do in London.

I made a list of the things I wanted to do with the kids tomorrow.

After we ate, we laid in bed and watched a little TV before drifting off to sleep.

Hopefully Kaden hurries soon because I'm ready to go home.

==================

For everyone who asked where Stormi ended up, London England.

She didn't run away this time...kinda 🤦

This is just a filler so please don't hate me for it being short

I'll try my best to post another chapter later today to make up for it

Much love Bre 💜💙💜💙💜