four

Romeo's pov

Mature readers  🤪✌️

"You remember what to do and say, right? Act, speak, and walk like a gentleman. Don't talk about sex or marriage. Don't bring up booty calls, ex's, or any of your past relationships." Stormi said fixing the tie on my suit.

I nod as I get more nervous. We are currently sitting in my house (Kadens old one) as I prep to get ready for my date tonight with Carlee.

"But don't forget to be yourself. Nobody likes a fake. You snort when you laugh so make sure she gets the full force of it so she can't ever say you changed."

I run my hand through my hair. "There's way to much to remember. What if who I really am isn't enough for her? What if she doesn't want me because of all my flaws and baggage? I am so tired of wasting my time on women who only want my money."

Stormi takes me by surprise when she palms my face and pulls my face down until I'm staring into her blue eyes.

"You are a smart, sweet, independent handsome man. Any girl would be crazy not to fall for you and have the chance of getting loved and treated the right way. You are every girls' dream guy. Don't doubt yourself. Girls love men who know exactly what they want and they take control of it."

I smile as I pull away when I see Kaden walk into the room.

"Every girls' dream guy, huh?" Kaden repeats. Jealousy clear on his voice.

Stormi shrugs before answering.

"Yeah, he is. I definitely date Rome if I hadn't met you first." She say smiling at me.

Kaden chuckles as he shakes his head. "All the arguing you two do is just a disguise for your true feelings for eachother."

My heart stops for a minute as I can't tell if Kaden is playing or getting ready to kill me.

He walks behind Stormi and wraps his arms around her shoulders as he kisses her cheek. "Good thing, I captured her heart first then."

She turns her head and smiles.

"Good thing you did or you'd have a little competition." She jokes before kissing his lips.

I roll my eyes as I grab a bottle of water before heading to the back door.

"I'm about to smoke this joint before I leave."

After all the stress and hurt from the damage Stormi's family did, we all started to smoke.

They only smoke when they are here but I have began to smoke everyday.

It's a calming sensation that I have been longing for as I fight my anxiety demons everyday.

Though I'll never admit it aloud, I became very insecure when I saw Kaden find true love and happiness.

I've searched for it my entire life.

Actually believed in it at one point but quickly came to realize it didn't exist.