fourty one

Lila's pov.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. All I could think about was Malina's funeral.

As I drag myself out of bed, making sure I don't wake Romeo up as I make my way to the closet.

I grab out my clothes for today before brushing my teeth and starting the shower.

I jump back when the curtain is ripped open.

"Fuck Romeo! You scared the shit out of me."

He chuckles.

"Why are you taking a shower in the dark?"

"It's not dark. I have candles lit." I tell him.

With the candles lit, you can see stuff. I just can't do the bright light right now knowing I had probably three hours of sleep.

Romeo undresses before getting in the shower with me and wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder.

"Couldn't sleep either?" He asked.

I nodded. "No."

"Yeah, I don't know if I can do this babe. It hurts so bad already."

I only known Malina for a few months and I don't think I can do this.

Malina was such a happy little girl.

Even when she was hurting, she always wore a smile on her face and was so excited to do anything.

She always had a doll with her and absolutely loved her hair done.

She loved to dance and play hide n seek.

She was an angel.

Woah, this is going to be harder than I imagined.

"You know what will help me stay strong today?" Romeo smirks against my neck before he starts to suck on my sensitive spot.

I lean back against him as his hand slowly moves down my stomach.

I bite on my lip as his fingers start to make circle motions against my clit.

"Rome." I moan as he slides his hand down pumping two fingers inside of me.

"Just relax baby. Let me please you." Romeo whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to appear all over my skin.

Something about the seduction in his voice causes my panties to get soaking wet each time.

It doesn't take long before my legs are shaking and I'm moaning out in pleasure as I release in his hand.

I close my eyes as I come down from my high as Romeo turns me around, picks me up and pushes my back against the wall in the shower.

Romeo bites his lip as his eyes stare me down in lust.

"God damn baby. You. Are. So. Beautiful." He whispers before his lips smash into mine.