twenty nine

Romeos pov.

Lila fell asleep on me shortly after we had sex. I didn't want to wake her up but when I got out of bed and she automatically woke up.

"Romeo?" She whispers.

"I'm going to make you a bath, okay? You need to clean yourself up and I have to get ready to leave."

She nods at me while I get up and I run her a bath and while she was in it, I changed my sheets and got her new clothes while I showered in the bathroom near my room.

I changed into sweats and a hoodie with a bullet proof vest underneath and running shoes.

Kadens mom and Kayla came back shortly after.

Seconds later, my mom and Abigail walked through.

"Romeo, can you help?" My mom asked as she had tons of bags on both arms.

I nodded as I signaled men to come out and help me.

Tons and tons of bags filled two cars.

Did they buy a whole fucking store? God damn.

My men and I carried in the rest of the bags while the girls started putting stuff away.

"I went a little crazy but with the condition of Kaden, I figured Stormi and the kids were going to stay here so I got tons of food for them and us. I also got a few toys and stuff for the kids because I haven't seen them in forever." Kadens mom says while looking through the toys.

I nodded as I stared at the clock.

We have almost two hours before all of this goes down.

"Kayla, you need to get ready. We're about to go to dinner with those contractors."

"Contractors? Why didn't I know you was leaving? I was going to make your favorite dinner tonight." Abigail said walking up to me.

She looks over me once before wrapping her arms around my neck.

She leans in to kiss me as my eyes lock with Lila's as she walks into the kitchen.

Her eyes went straight to sadness as she sees Abigail and I together.

I move my head and Abigail kisses my cheek.

"What's wrong Romeo?" She asked.

I move her arms from my neck and I stare at her.

"Can we talk for a few minutes?" I asked her as I start walking to the conference room.

She follows me inside and I motion for her to sit down while I shut and lock the door.

"What's going on?" She asked as I stood infront of her.

"Do you know what love is?" I asked her.

She gives me a confused look.

"Just answer the question." I tell her.