Chatper 45: meeting others

Izuku, Toga, and Twice stood in front of Overhaul.

His eyes studying each of them. They had met before but he had killed Big Sister, someone of the League the three truly loved and cared about.

"I'm sorry I killed him. He was attacking me and I didn't know what else to do," Overhaul apologized.

"You mean HER!" Toga corrected.

"Don't make that mistake again," Twice added.

Izuku internally smiled at the comeback.

"My apologies. Now I know your names but I'm still unclear on your quirks. Please enlighten me," Overhaul spoke.

"Like we would tell you anything. Our allegiance is the league," Toga stuck out her tongue.

"Very well then."

Overhaul motioned to one of his men that was standing behind him.

"What are your quirks?" The man asked.

Twice felt a control over him that he didn't know that was possible. He reveled every detail about his quirk to Overhaul and crew.

They did the same thing with Toga and she was the same as Twice. She gave every detail about her quirk that she knew of.

When it came to Izuku's turn it was shocking for Twice and Toga to hear.

"I'm quirkless," he replied. The mans quirk mad them tell the truth uncontrollably. There was no way that Izuku built up a tolerance to the quirk already.

"You boys help the girl and the masked one settle in. Izuku come with me."

Overhaul got up from his seat and started to walk away. Izuku followed him out the room.

The traveled down the twisting halls and into a room that Izuku had noticed. It was the room that smelt like death.

Overhaul opened the door and revealed Eri strapped down to a chair. Izuku wanted to rush over to help her but he knew it was best not to.

"Eri, I have the person you've been talking about," Overhaul called out to her in a creepy manner.

Eri slowly lifted her head and cried out to Izuku.

"Why is she strapped down?" Izuku asked.

"She was fussing and moving around too much. She refused to stay still today," he spat.

"Why is she here anyway? She's only 5," Izuku asked again.

"I'll go into detail later," he replied. "Wash her up and take her to her room. I'm trusting you with her care."

"Thank you sir. I'll do my best," Izuku bowed.

Overhaul left the room and as soon as the door shut, Izuku rushed over to Eri. Tears were streaming down her face.

She smelled like death, but she was clearly alive.

"I-Izu, he d-did it a-again," she cried as he undid the straps.

"Shh, it's okay Eri. You'll be okay," he comforted her.

"H-He'll do it again," she continued to cry.

Izuku undid the last strap and she fell into his arms. Her legs and arms had multiple scars. Majority of them looked life threatening.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Izuku spoke softly.

Eri wiped her tears with the back of her hand and just nodded.

Izuku carried her into the closest bathroom and sat her on the counter space. He found a clean rag and ran warm water on it. He noticed no cuts were bleeding and they were actually healed already. There was just dried up blood all along her arms and legs.