Chapter 50: talks

"Izuku!" Eri called out searching for him in the strange room she had awoke in.

The door of the room opened and she hoped to see her white haired knight in not shining, but armor.

She frowned seeing it was a man with long black hair. He looked like he needed a nap.

"Where's Izuku?" She asked wiping her tears with the palm of her hand.

"He's being quarantined himself until we can talk to him," he told her.

"What's quarantined?" Aizawa mentally slapped himself. He was going to have to dumb everything down. She was just a kid after all.

"My husband is taking care of Izuku in a separate area. Don't worry. He's fine," he ensured.

"What about Ka-?" She shivered at just saying the mans name.

"He's been arrested. He won't hurt you anymore." Eri let out a relieved breath. "Eri, can you tell me your quirk. I didn't let the doctors do anything to you. I was hoping you would tell me."

Eri looked down to her freshly wrapped arms. "I-It's a curse. Izuku told me it wasn't, but it still killed people," she cried.

Aizawa walked to the child and gave her a soft hug letting her cry into him.

"Does Izuku know about your quirk?" He asked her.

"I-I think so."

'Todoroki was right. I'll talk to Izuku when I get home.'

Aizawa let the child go and she wiped her tears again. "Will Izuku get arrested?" She asked. 

Aizawa was shocked. Why would she ask that? "Why do you think he'll be arrested?"

"He's a good person who's stuck with the bad people.   He's not the prince who saves the day but he is the villain in the story that we love," she explained.

Aizawa understood what she was trying to say. "I'll talk to him for you, how about that?" He softly smiled.

Her face lit up and a soft smile formed on her face.

"Thank you sir."

"Call my Aizawa."

"Mr. Aizawa," she corrected herself.

'I will protect this child for the rest of my life.'

Izuku was bored out of his mind. His phone was no where to be found, most likely broken somewhere.

He had taken off all his jewelry except his mother's wedding ring. He rubbed his thumb over the jewel trying to find the loving warmth of his mother.

There was a tv in the room but the remote was extremely out of his reach, lucky him.

There wasn't a clock in the room so he didn't know what time it was.

"Just like that room," he spoke being reminded of the sound proof room.

A knock sounded at the door and walk in present mic.

"Hey little listener," he said walking in.

"Great, it's the loud blonde," he joked. "How does Aizawa deal with you?" He tried to get him uneasy.

"We've known each other since high school. I want to know myself how he deals with me," he laughed in response.

"You're annoying."

"Some people say that."

Izuku sighed in defeat. "What do you want?"

Mic pulled up a chair and sat down in it. "It's been hours since I've been in here. I thought you would be bored."