Chapter 32: Kidnapped

"Kouta!" the boy's aunt hugged him, thankfully he was okay. "Izuku you're an angel!" She cried out.

"Please don't thank me, but I want to go help the others," Izuku told her.

She looked up to him and stood back up from crouching down to hug Kouta. "But what about your father. Aizawa said-"

"Screw my father! These are my friends and my boyfriend is out there! I can't just sit around and have them possibly die!" He yelled. 'Sorry father.'

She was hesitant and then looked down at Kouta. He just nodded letting her know that Izuku had to go out.

"Fine, but stay safe," she told him.

"No one will die tonight. I promise."

Izuku sprinted out the safe area back into the woods.

"Kachan!" Izuku yelled the explosives boy's nickname. If he got angry enough, Izuku would be able to find him.

Izuku felt the warmth of Dabi's flames surrounded him. Izuku stopped and just stood there. He thought back to the time spent with Class 1-A. He thought about the memories that he made and the friendships that came about.

He felt a tear fall down his face. He quickly wiped it away. "Why am I crying?" He asked himself.

"You've grown attached to those stupid kids," he heard a voice crackle.

Izuku turned his head and say Shigiraki standing there. "What the hell do you want?" Izuku snapped.

"Easy there. I'm just letting you know Compress has the kid and is being chased."

"So it's just me I'm guessing," Izuku replied.

"Yep. Know any preference on you getting 'kidnapped'?"

Izuku laughed. "I could pretend to be knocked out, but you probably want to do it for real."

"You're my competition for master's attention. I hate you with all my guys. I want to do more than knock you out," he started to rant.

"I would say, remind me not to get you mad, but I know I already do that by just existing," he smiled.

Shigiraki went to punch Izuku, but Izuku simply caught his hand.

"I really do hate you," he mumbled.

"The feeling is mutual. Now, put on those gloves. I don't want you decaying me," Izuku told him.

Shigiraki yanked his hand from Izuku's and slid on his gloves. "So what are you going to do pretty boy?" Shigiraki asked.

"This." Izuku rolled his eyes and fell to the ground. Shigiraki just stood there and watched him.

"Did he really just pass out on command?" He asked himself allowed. Izuku didn't show any movement other then him breathing. "Stupid brat. That was low key kinda cool."

Shigiraki bent down and picked Izuku's limp body off the ground. He was pretty easy to lift surprisingly.

Shigiraki wakes back to the meeting point and waited.

In a matter of a few seconds, Kuroguri had created multiple portals for all the different villains to escape to. They didn't care about the low grade ones that they had recruited for the small riot and only worried about the main family.

Mr.Compress and tricked the students by releasing another student he had captured but he kept on to Bakugo.

The small amount of students that were there and worn out from the camp and fighting villains stood there, watching Bakugo being dragged through a portal back to the league's base.