Y/N Miranda

(Before I start I would like to point out that not everything I'm this story is factual. I may switch up the ages, locations, heights, dates
ect.)
Lin is my twin brother. We've been close since we were born. I moved in with Lin and Vanessa last year, to New York. I was in a verbally and mentally abusive relationship, and it took a negative toll on my mental health, so I left and moved in with my brother.
Lin and I were born in New York, but when I was 23 I moved to Chicago, for 5 years. I needed a change.

That's where I met my ex-boyfriend, Landon. The relationship was toxic. We'd always fight, and it'd usually get pretty bad. Things never got physical, which I'm grateful for. Landon was very verbally abusive, but I knew he'd never hurt me. But because of it I am I little sensitive to yelling, but I manage. Landon and I are fine now, we stayed civil, and he's getting better with his anger issues, he's learning how to manage them.

Landon didn't have the best life. Going from foster homes, to living on the streets, to getting kicked out of school. He hasn't had it easy. He had tons of anxiety and anger issues. Which doesn't excuse his behavior or what he did, but it makes it easier for me to give him a second chance, not as partners, but as friends.

But regardless after that relationship I needed a change of scenery, so I called Lin, and he let me move in with him and Vanessa.

I deal with social anxiety, I don't do good with crowds of people, I was diagnosed with depression when I was 17, but I'm doing good now, some days are hard though, especially if I'm over worked.

Lin is good at helping me with that stuff. He knows techniques to calm me down if I'm panicking or anxious. He's the one who put me into counseling when I was 19. I had procrastinated going for so long because I thought I could handle it on my own. I was wrong.

But that's in the past, I'm here now and I'm okay. I've been working on 'Hamilton' with Lin for the past few months. Helping him with casting auditions, designing ect. I've just been assisting him, he's doing most of the work. I find it quit fascinating how he's so determined to write a musical about a dead white man....yeah Lin's a weird one for sure.

But I love him I guess.

He finished writing Hamilton a little while ago. He's just now getting into the casting. Which I actually am helping with. I've been putting up posters, advertising and everything in between. We've been getting a lot of calls about the auditions in the past few days, and the official audition date is in 2 days, May 2. Lin's nervous but I'm super excited for him, he's been writing this play for 6 years. He's worked his ass off and everything is actually coming together. I'm proud of him. But I'd never tell him that.

I don't like that sappy stuff. It makes me uncomfortable. I don't like hugs, cuddling, or any of that stuff. It's just how I am.

I only make fun of Lin. I don't think I've ever actually given him a real compliment. But I insult him especially for his height. I'm 5'8, and Lin is 5'9, and even though I'm shorter, he's still pretty short, and I make sure he doesn't forget it. But he makes fun of me too, always calling me names. It's our thing.

We've done it since we were little. Our parents never minded tho. I'm still very close with my parents, so is Lin. And we were both pretty upset when we found out they couldn't come see us at the auditions.
Speaking of auditions...

A/N: BOOM! How was the first chapter. I WANT BRUTALLY HONEST OPINIONS HERE!!! Thank for reading the first chapter.
-A