"Jimin," I tried to warn him.

"What? I thought my girlfriend was cute puppy kinda girlfriend, but oh boy I was proved so wrong last night. And after our little trip to boutique, I can say you're so fucking sexy that I can fuck you right here and right now."

My eyes widen again and I clamped his mouth. I looked around me in fear people could hear his nasty talk and thankfully everyone was busy in their own world. I immediately withdraw my hand from his mouth when I felt him licking my palm.

"What— are you serious right now? How can you say these kind of things in public?" I scolded him ignoring how my heart was hammering inside my ribcage.

"But you like it, don't you?"

Why is he being like that? Why he's smirking like that? Moreover why he's looking like a handsome devil while smirking?

"Here's your meal," the waitress came with a serving trolley and put cutleries and food on our table as well as two champagne glasses. She filled them with fruit champagne, bowed us and then left.

"Well it look and smell delicious."

"Yeah, it does." I replied.

"Then let's dig in." With this he started to cut his steak into small pieces. I picked up fork and knife and started to recall how I saw actors eating like this in those movies.

"Here, I cut it for you." Jimin took my steak and exchange with his, which he cut into small pieces.

"Thank you." I breathed, this is how I saw hero treating his heroine. I saw him who was chewing his food happily. I mentally took a photo of him eating his food since he was looking so cute, never knew I will need to see happy Jimin eating his food happily. I looked down and eat a piece, and I fall for my food again.

"It's delicious."

"It's my one favorite hotel. Here try this." He cut price of hasselback potato and brought towards my mouth, I ate it and my eyes grew little bit bigger as they were flavoursome.

"They are tasty."

"I know, enjoy baby."

***

"Yejinnie, where are you?" Sungo's mom asked me, she not calling me since a while; thank god my phone was on silent.

"Didn't Sungo told you that I'm with Yoora?"

"He told me, but I was worried. What you girls are doing?"

"Nothing aunty, just watched movies and now we are in market eating and shopping." I lied shamelessly. Thank god I was in ladies washroom otherwise what Jimin would think about me?

"Oh okay, take care of yourself."

"Sure, you too aunty." With this she hung up the call. I sighed and looked at myself in mirror for last time. I traced my lips, the red lipstick faded away, I wanna retouch it so badly.

"Here," a voice called and I look towards her. There was a girl, around my age who extended her lipstick. She was dressed nicely, her blue hair somehow remained me of Taehyung and even her face it made me think I've seen her before but where; that I was not able to pin point.

"Oh no, it's okay. Thank you." I politely decline.

"Take it darling, without red lipstick your makeup looks nude which ain't settling."

I hesitantly took her lipstick and applied it while she fixed her hair.

"My name's Harin, you?"

Why do I feel I've heard this name before?

"Yejin."

"Oh what a coincidence, my best friend always talk about a girl name Yejin."