Chapter 22: The Last Demon Slayer

Start from the beginning

The moment Y/n set foot to the Ubuyashiki estate, he saw the people who trained him.

"Well look who's grown up flamboyantly. Oh man! It's been a while!" Oto Bashira, Uzui Tengen stood there with three woman.

"So that's the kid Tengen-sama is talking about." A woman with black hair tied up with yellow-brown bangs hanging loosely.

"Looks like it." the other has long black hair that she generally keeps tied back into a ponytail.

"He looks like a younger version of Giyuu!" a young woman has shoulder-length black hair with short bangs over her forehead.

"Wahh! Little Tomioka has grown up! Our Tsugoku have become stronger as well!" Koi Bashira, Kanroji Mitsuri beamed.

"I see you completely mastered my Breath of Serpant. I should praise you or something." Hebi Bashira, Iguro Obanai. "But he barely uses it. I hate it." Iguro gave Y/n a dark look.

Kaze Bashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi scoffed, "Tomioka's brat. As much as I don't like your ancestor, I accept you."

"Don't worry about it. Nemi's fully accepted you Y/n." A young man with large, inward-slanting eyes. His hair is styled into a buzz cut, with only a small clump of messy black hair left to grow on the top of his head.

"That's Genya. Sanemi's little brother."

"Hey, nice to meeting you-" 

"Orrrraaaaggghhhhh!!! Where's mismatched haori's descendant!" a young man with a boar head suddenly rushed in.

"Idiot! Don't start running into Ubuyashiki estate!" the other followed who has short, yellow hair. The boar head saw Y/n and immediately rushes towards him.

"You there! You look like mismatched haori! Fight me!" 

"Inosuke! Stop!"

Remembering his classmate's technique. When Inosuke reach Y/n, the latter then grabs him by the arm and throws Inosuke over his shoulder to the ground.

'Gunhead Martial Arts!'

This cause everyone impressed by it. 

"What was that?! It's cool!" Inosuke exclaims.

"It's a technique I learned from Uraraka."

"I see you have a lot of friends after you move. But I don't like that your friends with that Bakugou kid." Kasumi Bashira, Tokito Muichiro.

"But Tokito-kun, both of them are getting along." Tanjiro says,

"Katsuki isn't really that bad once you get to know him." Y/n added. Muichiro just sighed.

"Well, you truly Treasure your friendship."

"Ara ara, is he the Water Pillar's descendant?" Y/n saw a girl of a slender build, She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist, worn down with two shorter clumps over her shoulders.

Her eyes were a pale violet with many notable white sparkles reflecting light off of them.

"Hello there. Nice to meet you. My name is Kocho Kanae."

Next to Kanae was a young girl who just nodded at me.

"Everyone, Oyakata-sama is arriving." Iwa Bashira, Himejima Gyomei. After he announced that, everyone knelt down.

" It's a pleasure to meet my last child, face to face." Y/n was surprised when he heard the same voice from UA sports festival. Y/n turn and saw a man that has light skin and black shoulder length hair.