Chapter 38 | Explanation

A week has almost passed, keeping myself busy was the only thing working to get me throughout the day. Not having a break to think about different stuff other than the thing I was working on was quite peaceful. 

I had a plan to meet up with Marco later and talk more about psychology.

I walked into hange's classroom early as always. Hange was already sitting at their desk. I sat alone at my desk and scrolled through my phone.

As a couple of minutes passed, I felt a presence next to me. I looked over to seen eren sitting next to me. "Eren-"

"We need to do our stupid project so after hange's class-"

"That's what you came to tell me? About our project".

"What else was I supposed to say to you?"

"I don't know, sorry maybe?"

"Sorry? Why the fuck would I be sorry".

"Whatever eren".

"Didn't you tell me, sorry wasn't gonna fix it?"

"It's not"

"So why should I be sorry-"

"Nevermind! Don't be sorry". 

"I'm not".

"Good," I said. 

"Are we gonna finish the project?"

"I don't know, are we"

"Hange I can't work with her," he said walking to hange's desk.

"Me! You say that like I'm the problem". I followed behind him to hange's desk.

"You are the problem!".

"How am I the problem!".

"You just are!"

"That's not a good explanation".

"You don't need an explanation, I just can't work with you!"

"I do need an explanation because I didn't do anything!" 

I suddenly felt something around my wrist, I looked down to see a handcuff, the other handcuff connected to Eren's wrist.

"Enough! Both of you are gonna get out of my classroom and go do the art project you won't be free until it's finished, I don't care how long it takes" hange said.

"But-"

"No but's, go," hange said pointing at the door.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Eren's arm with me out the door into the hallway.

"See what you did," eren said.

"Me!"

"Yes, you! You couldn't shut your mouth"

"I would of if you ever gave me an explanation for stuff!" 

Eren covered my mouth with his hand "stop talking, let's go do the damn art project and get this off us". He moved his hand off my mouth.

And dragged me along with him, we walked all the way to his dorm. We sat on his couch as the coffee table already had a sketch pad and pencils.

We sat in silence as minutes passed. We both stared at random objects in his room.

"So your just not gonna talk," eren said.

"you told me to shut my mouth!"

"That was an hour ago"