Chapter 20 | Confused

Once I stepped in it was empty with just the theater lights on the stage. I walked to the stage and walked up the stairs and fixed my stuff on the stage I sat there waiting for eren.

I heard footsteps walk up the stairs. looking over was eren holding a white sheet.

"What's the sheet for?" I ask.

You'll see.

Eren walked infront of me and started stripping off his clothes.

"Eren someone can literally walk in right now".

He shrugged his shoulders "you think I care?"

"What are you even doing, I didn't need you half-naked.

"I'm not" eren grabbed the white sheet and wrapped it around himself, "you said you wanted a greek god" eren said flexing his arms. I couldn't help but laugh. eren started to laugh with me "be honest could I pass for one" eren said.

"Yeah sure", I said rolling my eyes. I walked towards him to fix him more.

I placed the sheet a little more off his shoulder and made sure to have his body showing more revealing a little of his v line. His hair was perfect the way it was in his half up and down. I pulled a little more stands of his hair out "perfect" I whispered.

"What was it you was gonna say in class before jean came by".

I looked into Eren's eyes remembering what I was gonna say. 

"That's not important right now I said placing my hands on eren's shoulders. "Anyway, I'm gonna get started". I walked back to my stuff and started to sketch out eren.

A couple of minutes in as I'm sketching eren, my mind starts thinking if I should confess to eren that I care for him and miss him. There's a lot of things that can go wrong I can make a fool out of myself and eren can laugh in my face and then ghost me, but maybe there's a slight chance it would fix something and possible eren feels the same?

Wait, what if eren does feel the same? What if I'm just clueless and missing the clues as I did with jean? But how would I know? There's only one way I can find out. Jean.

"y/n"

Looking up was eren in front of me "Did you hear anything I said?" he said.

No, I'm sorry what you said?

"I asked if your good and if you wanted me in a different position?

No? Why would I want that?

"Because you've been staring at the canvas and not touching it so I figured you need a different view?"

"Oh, no I just zoned out, my bad your fine".

"Are you bored or something?"

No! I'm not. I promise. 

Tired?

No, not tired either.

Why are you so nervous?

I'm not?

y/n you're tapping your foot on the floor, you do that when you're nervous. Am I making you uncomfortable? Do you want me to change?.

No, eren it's not you, I'm just"

"Just what?"

I sighed "confused".

"On what? The artwork? Do you want my help, I won't tell hange".

Letting out a small laugh I say "no it's not the artwork". Eren put his arm on my shoulder, "do you wanna talk about it". He said with a smirk "If you didn't know that was me impersonating you". he said.