Chapter 19 | Admitting

Soon as I stepped into Ymir's room it was dark. I heard her snoring so I knew she was in the room I turned the flash on my phone and walked to her bed. putting my handon her shoulder I shake her to wake her up "Ymir" I said whispering.

"Ymir!" I hit her shoulder to wake her up. 

"Huh, what," she said as she jumped herself awake "y/n? What do you want, what time is it?" Putting my phone on her nightstand and giving the room some light from my flash. I start stripping off my clothes.

"Woah Woah, y/n I get it, you wanna explore but I'm not the girl for that," Ymir said putting her hands up.

"What? No", "look Ymir." I said pointing my hands to my bra.

"Nice tits?"

No!, Ymir look. I said once again.

"y/n I don't get it? I can't read your mind on what's going on".

"Ugh, I just came back from Eren's dorm".

And? she said.

'This! This was for me!" I said pointing at my underclothes.

"Oh? ohh, okay so what, doesn't mean he's a good person and you should let him in"

"Ugh", I said as I laid on her bed. I covered my face with my hands not wanting to see Ymir's reaction to what I was about to say. "I let him finger me". 

I heard Ymir sigh.

There was a silence I was waiting for any moment for Ymir to start screaming at me. Still being silence I felt concerned. "Ymir? Aren't you gonna yell at me" I said looking at her.

"No, y/n, I'm not gonna yell".

"But why not? I deserve it" sitting myself up I face her.

"Do you only feel you deserve it because you enjoyed it when you know it was wrong".

"I don't know maybe, yes".

"Your not gonna get over him in a day it's gonna take time, that's why you need to stop! Having these little moments. take it one step at a time. 

"Why you said "get over him" as I'm madly inlove with him and we just broke up. you do know I'm not inlove with him right?"

Ymir stood silent, "you do know that right". I said. 

"Yeah, sure," she said.

Ymir!, I'm not inlove with him! I don't even like him, in fact, i-

"Hate him, yes we all know how much you hate eren". Ymir said.

"No matter what you think or anyone else thinks I know I'm not inlove with him, that's one thing I won't allow, I still hate him, now end of this conversation, how do I take one step at a time.

"You can start by avoiding any kind of small talk that has nothing to do with Your school work, if it doesn't involve school, there is absolutely no reason, to be around him. Do you understand?

"Yes". I said.

"Now I'll help you more tomorrow, I'm tired".

"Wait Ymir, can I stay the night?" I asked. 

"Sure but as much as I'd love to have a half-naked woman in my bed, your not historia, so put your clothes back on.

"Oh yeah, sorry", I got off Ymir's bed and placed my clothes back on. she made room on her bed for me to lay. Ymir fell right asleep. But for me, I couldn't fall asleep from my brain running around with thoughts of eren. I hated how good he made me feel tonight, I even got a little jealous at the thought of him making other women feel good. Before I even knew it, I fell asleep.