Chapter 34 | Training Wheels

"What's going on?" I said. 

"Listen y/n, this is all for your own good, how many people you see in this room". ymir was saying.

"literally my whole contact list, but that didn't answer me on what's going on?"

"We just want you to know we're all here for you if you won't talk to me-"

"Or me" jean interrupted ymir. 

"You have a lot of people willing to listen to you".

"god ymir, I know who's there for me and who's not, that's not even the problem, I just don't wanna talk about it. So all of you can leave because you're wasting your time".

"But why, don't you wanna talk about it, this isn't like you. It's worrying us y/n". Jean said.

"Well it is me now, so please leave or I'm gonna leave myself."

"We'll leave, but do you know you're not alone". Sasha said.

"Yes, I do know".

"I don't think she does know, I was so worried eren was gonna make you turn on us like jean did, but he did something even worst and made you feel like your worthless and you don't deserve to talk about it am I wrong?". Connie said.

I stood silent as I looked to the floor to avoid eye contact with them.

"y/n we just want you better". jean said.

"And I get that, I really do, but talking about it isn't gonna fix me-"

"But it's a start". Ymir said.

"Okay then, I just don't wanna start there, so please leave".

Connie was the first to walk out Sasha followed along as soon as she made jean get up, then hitch left, and before Annie walked out she put her hand on my shoulder "you should talk to Armin, he knows eren more than eren knows himself". 

I nodded my head as she left. Ymir stood sitting on my bed next to historia. "come on ymir". Historia said.

"No, I'm not leaving". Ymir said.

"It's okay, she can stay", I said looking at historia.

Historia nodded her head as she got up from my bed and left. I sat next to ymir as the room was quiet.

"So what's your plan exactly, on fixing it I just wanna know."

"I don't have one,"

"So it's just magically gonna disappear? Is that what you think, y/n I'm not trying to force you-"

"You kinda are ymir".

"Well I'm sorry, but it's for the better-".

"I don't want the better, I don't deserve the better".

"you think you deserve this or something-".

"Yes! Okay, yes, I do deserve this, I knew what eren was, I ignored everything. I didn't listen to you when you warned me so many times, I never stopped I just kept going. so yes I deserve it because it's my own damn fault in the first place. I'm my own fault because I'm sad right now I caused this. I caused my own heartbreak, not eren, I crushed my own hope, I broke my own trust".

Ymir sighed deeply. "It's not that I don't know what to say, because I have a lot, but you won't believe it, so I'm gonna save it for a time when I know it's the right time for you to hear it".

"Why didn't you give up on me". I said.

"Give up on you? I'd never give up on you, just because you didn't listen and you followed your heart because you saw something in eren. doesn't mean you deserve being given up on".