Chapter 1 | Beach party

Summer just ended and school was starting again in a week. it was my 2nd year attending Trost university.

There was still a heatwave going it felt like when you open an oven and the heat hit you right in the face. I can't wait for this heat to end. 

Walking up to the crosswalk pressing the button for my turn to walk. I curse my roommate hitch in my head for making me walk in the heat to grab yet another pregnancy test.

Seeing the okay for me to walk on the other side of the road, I step forward and walk a couple of steps across. before a black corvette car with the top down, pulling up. 

Hearing a whistle from the driver I simply ignore it and continue walking. "Walk a little slower I'm trynna take in the view" I heard from the passenger. 

Rolling my eyes I turn around facing them walking backward sticking both of my middle fingers at them. It was no other than Eren Yeager and Jean Kirstein. they were 3rd year's known as the top 2 biggest fuck boys on campus. Meeting eye contact with Eren. his green eyes wink at me, causing me to roll my eyes once again.

Turning back around I continue my walk back to my dorm. "Ah thank god you took forever" hitch said grabbing the bag that had the pregnancy test in it.

A simple hello best friend thanks for dying in the heat for me to find out if I'm a mother or just a bitch who needs birth control, I said sarcastically. 

"Oh shut up you know I'm thankful for you," she said walking into the bathroom with the door open. 

Who was it this time anyway? Or was it another run into your ex Marlo. 

"I told you I'm done with Marlo, anyway it was Bertolt".

Ew the tall freak who drools over Annie, whenever she walks by. Why him?

"Because his highest isn't the only thing with inches".

That's disgusting hitch.

"Yeah, I know not as more as you holding my stick full of pee. She said walking out of the bathroom".

what? I'm not holding- seeing something being thrown at me I catch it, seeing a pregnancy test. "Hitch!"

Sorry, bestie you know I can't look at them. 

You could of at least wrapped it before giving it to me raw.

Didn't think of that maybe next time, Are you going to the beach party?

Yeah obviously, it's the last day without stress before school starts.

"True"

A couple of minutes go by it was time to look at the pregnancy test "You ready?" I ask coving the test.

"Shut up and just look"

Taking my hand off the test, "looks like you won't be seeing the worlds best mommy mug anytime soon"

"Yes!" she said pumping her fist in the air. 

"You know if you use protection next time this wouldn't happen."

I know but y/n when you're in the moment you just don't care. She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Anyway I need to go shop for a new bathing suit see you later" kissing me on the cheek she grabs her bag and heads out of our dorm.

With almost a week passing it was the day of the beach party. Meaning tomorrow was the first day back at college. Changing into black shorts and a black bikini top with a jacket I left unzipped. I walk out the bathroom seeing hitch looking at herself in the mirror she had on a yellow bikini with pink flowers and a high-cut skirt matching it with white sunglasses on her head like a headband.