Chapter 8 | Sweet tooth

Waking up I feel pressure on my chest. Eren was laying on my chest with his arms around me, I don't remember falling asleep like this? Wasn't I on his chest? 

"Eren get up" tapping on his head there was no response. What time is it? Pulling out my phone I see 10 am. Along with a bunch of missed phone calls from Sasha and hitch.

"Eren really get off me we have to go". Tapping on Eren's head again he puts his head deeper into my chest "no" he said.

"Please, Ow!" I say feeling a pain on the side of my breast. did you just bite me?

"And so what if I did". he said.

"Why would you bite me".

Because I'm hungry.

"Then go eat something".

"Like you". He said looking up at me with a smirk.

"No, like actual food, if you get up I'll make you breakfast. 

"We don't have stuff for a breakfast I've been living off takeout since I been here. he said after he let me go to lay on his back.

"Okay then we'll make a quick stop at the store, getting off the bed, I grab my clothes that I came here with "don't look," I said taking off the hoodie he gave me.

"Why, not like I haven't seen it before. Eren covered his face with the pillow until I was done changing. "Now get up"

"Alright I'm up, I'll be in the car".

Walking out of the house I see Eren waiting in the car with the engine started, getting in the passenger seat I put on my seatbelt and he pulls out the driveway and starts driving to the nearby store.

Reaching the store Eren grabs a basket and we walk in. we first got eggs and bacon I also grabbed a bag of frozen hashbrowns, "what else should I make" thinking to myself I remembered the pancakes jean use to make and how good they were. What was in them? Flour, eggs, milk I already knew all the simple stuff but what else did he add? Felling the basket hit my hip I look at Eren "what was that for!"

You were thinking for too long. he said.

So hit me with the basket was the move?

It worked, didn't it? What were you thinking about anyway?

"A pancake recipe". me and Eren continued walking through the aisles.

"Is it a family recipe?"

No, it's actually jean's.

You want me to call and ask.

"No, I think I got it".

Well, whatever it is can you add chocolate chips to them.

Chocolate chips? You have a sweet tooth, don't you?

"Hm, I don't let me see". Felling a pain in my arm I felt Eren's teeth bite into me. "Stop biting me" pushing his head off my arm.

"Turns out I do," Eren said with a smile. it made me smile as well from how dumb he can be. I knew once we went back to campus he wasn't gonna act like this anymore and just continue his fuck boy ways. My smile slowly faded once I realized. looking over at Eren his smile as well faded. "What's wrong". I ask.

Nothing, he shook his head and continued pushing the basket around the store for me as I grabbed the rest of the stuff for breakfast. After fishing up we headed back to Eren's house and he helped me put the bags in. "I'm gonna take a shower," he said.