Chapter 36 | RoofTop

The next day in the afternoon I met with Annie to finish the love list.

"When you think of love what's the first thing that comes to mind".

"You're asking the wrong person for this I know nothing about love or feelings in general".

"There's no wrong person for this everyone has love, some people just don't know how to explain it, so let's just skip to the last question, what is love".

"It's something that changes a person, for the better or even the worst, is this good enough?"

"Yeah, it's perfect".

"You know you should really talk to Armin". She said.

"I don't know, I'll think about it."

"Tell me when and I'll set it up".

"Thanks, Annie".

A couple of days have passed and I still couldn't figure out how to make things work with eren. I wasn't gonna give up as everyone was telling me not to. But it got harder each time I saw him pass the halls or be in the dining hall. I couldn't tell what he was feeling and it just drives me insane.

As I arrived back at my dorm hitch came running through the halls to our door.

"Don't go inside" she said blocking the door.

"Why?"

"Beacsue, your gonna be all sad and gloomy and we can't have that because we have a party to go to tonight".

"Oh yeah, the rooftop party it's tonight?".

"Yes so let's go do something to pass the time then we'll come back and get all dolled up okay?" 

hitch dragged me with her showing me her random spots she likes hanging out at. she also made me meet some of her friends that would have been at the party I finally met Marco I really enjoyed his company the most as he was really sweet.

As more time passed we finally went back to our dorm to get ready looking for clothes I found the mini skirt eren loved. "It was my favorite before eren came in the picture so why do I hate it now?" I asked myself. I grabbed the skirt along with a white v cut shirt After getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You're looking good for yourself, not for eren". Hitch said as she stood behind me.

I sighed "you're right".

"Now zip me up," hitch said turning around. I zipped up her peach color dress that fitted her body. After doing so she applied red lipstick.

"Now let's go" hitch said. 

I followed along with hitch as she got us an uber. the drive was a little far out but once we arrived it was a tall building. "Who's penthouse is this?" I asked.

"Does it even matter?" hitch said laughing

Once we got off the uber we went straight to the elevator, hitch pressed the top floor button. As the elevator went up we seen the view of the city. 

"This is so pretty," I said.

"Yeah, imagine getting railed in this with that view".

"I rather not," I said laughing.

I admired the view and thought of how eren would too. I hated how every time I saw a beautiful scenery I have to think of him. I doubt he even thinks of me for a second when he sees something like this.

Once the elevator opened up there was a whole room filled with people. me and hitch stepped inside, I looked around as the stairs were even filled with people.