Chapter 25 | 7 Days

Trigger warning: smut 

______________________________________

Standing infront of the door every second I stood waiting felt too long."I can't wait for him to answer". I turned the doorknob hoping it was open. luckily it was, I walked through the door.

"Eren" I said as I stepped in. he was nowhere in sight. I heard the shower running I walked over to the bathroom door. it was slightly opened "why does he leave everything open? Does he not care anyone can walk in at any time". I thought to myself.

I pushed the bathroom door open "Eren, I need to talk to you" I said stepping in.

The shower curtain slightly opened with a face peeking through "y/n?" Eren said.

"Yes, now listen I don't know where I'm gonna go with this, I was not prepared at all for this and this is gonna be really hard for me so just stay with me"

"y/n I'm kinda in the middle of something can it wait?"

"What? a shower? Not Like i've never seen you shower before."

"No I'm- you know what never mind. what were you saying?".

"Like I said this is gonna be really hard for me so just stay with me. eren I really- I'm sorry can you turn the water off it's distracting me," I said.

"You want me just to step out the whole shower too?"

"That would be perf-" before I could finish the sentest Eren pulled the whole shower curtain open reviling his whole naked body.

"Woah," I said looking away. 

"Can you hand me the towel?" he said.

Grabbing the towel I cover my eyes and hand him it. "You can look now," he said.

Opening my eyes he stepped out of the shower with the towel around his waist. his hair loose as the water was dripping off his hair and would run down to his bare chest.

"If your just here to tell me how I should stay away from you and jean and how your still picking him then you can go-".

"No that's not it," I said as I took my eyes away from Eren's chest and looked into his eyes.

"So then what is it?"

"I broke things off with Jean. and no, I'm not running to you because now I pick you that wouldn't be fair and to treat you like a second option. the truth is, I like you Eren. and I really wanna be with you and I mean always, like every second of the day. It's like your constantly all I think about and just wherever I am I want you there but-"

"There's always a but," eren said.

"I can't trust you. I want to but If jean can do that to me what makes you any different you told me yourself you made him what he is-"

"So you just came here to tell me you can't be with me".

"No, I came here to tell you I wanna be with you-"

"Yeah but you can't trust me, so what's the point here, what are you trying to ask me".

"I'm asking you to give me something to trust eren"

"Like what?"

"7 days"

"What?"

"7 days, a week, I know it's not a long time but give me 7 days. prove to me that I can start trusting you. in the 7 days let me be the only girl you deal with, let it just be me and you. but I don't wanna have any little moment with you. I wanna know your not just here for sexual things. if you can't do the 7 days tell me I'm wasting my time and I'll walk out of here and have no choice but to never look back-"