Chapter 35 | Love list

3 days passing from that night, I sat alone at the library finishing my work for Levi's class. Ymir walked in pulling out a chair sitting next to me.

"Do we have a plan for eren yet?"

I dropped my pen and looked at ymir. "No, but we do have to do a project together soon, so I don't know maybe something will happen then but I don't want anything to happen until I get an explanation on everything. so that's gonna be hard".

"Maybe it won't be". She said

"I don't know, I'm not getting my hopes up, after hange's class I'm gonna ask him but enough of eren, I need to do a study of what is love. and I'm just gonna make a whole list and ask people questions, so do you have time for questions?"

"I don't right now, but we can meet up at my spot later is that okay?"

"Yeah, perfect I'll see you there".

After ymir left, I gathered my stuff not so long after and went on my way to art class. Eren was already in class I figured this was my perfect timing to ask. I took a deep breath and walked over to him.

"Hey, eren".

Eren turned to face me "yeah?"

"When can we get started on our art project".

"Oh, whenever is fine". He said.

"Is tomorrow okay".

Eren nodded his head and turned back to his page "just text me where". 

"You should unblock my number then". I said.

"You we're never blocked".

"But, I told you to block my number."

"I didn't need to, I wasn't gonna text you in the first place".

"Good to know". I nodded my head and went back to my seat.

It felt like my heart never stopped racing after saying a few words to eren. I hate how complicated it is to talk to him now, I was never nervous before. I miss how it was before I knew I was inlove with him.

I started to feel anxious and like time was going too slow, I just wanted to get this day over with. I took out my notebook and looked at the list of people on who to interview about love.

"Do I wanna interview jean about this?" I said to myself. I thought about it for a couple of seconds until I thought to save him for later with a question mark next to his name.

 I think ymir and historia are the best for now. then I'll do Sasha, Annie, hitch, then jean, and Who else? I looked up to eren and thought about it for a second. "I don't think I wanna hear what love is to him".

After a couple of minutes hange came in and more students came into class.

Class started, hange was telling us about our partner project and ways to get inspired and artist block. I felt like this was all towards eren since he's been lacking. First with the speech and now with the Mona Lisa painting.

After class was over I texted ymir asking if she was ready. She texted with "be there in 5".

I had an idea so I stopped by my dorm to grab my tripod. Heading to her secret stop she was already sitting down. I sat across from her and opened my notebook and fixed my tripod.

"You're recording this?" she asked.

"Yes". I said.

"For what?"