Chapter 24 | Gameday

Once Saturday came around the day before jean and Connie's basketball game.Jean has been ignoring my texts and calls, I figured he's just busy.

As I was walking outside to go meet with Sasha to leave to the nail salon. I ran into eren.

"Just the person I needed to talk to". He said.

"I can't talk right now I have an appointment"

"It's important it's about jean."

"I already know, you told him, well lied him because it was just more than a kiss. which why did you even tell him? Was that some kind of way to get him mad at me and just break things off with me? if so it didn't work-"

"y/n what are you talking about?" eren cut me off.

"y/n are you coming!" Sasha shouted.

"I have to go". I walked to Sasha and got in the car with her along with the Ymir, histroia, and Annie.

Once we walked into the nail salon we all got seated. 

"What were you talking to eren about?" Sasha asked.

"eren?" Ymir said.

"No, before you think of something it wasn't like that he just wanted to tell me something but I already know what he wanted to say. He played dumb about it though.

"Enough about boy talk! What color is everyone doing" historia said.

"I'm doing purple!" Sasha said.

"Annie?" Historia asked.

"Blue"

"I bet it's for Armin's eyes" Ymir said.

"Shut up," Annie said.

We all laughed a little as Annie started to blush.

"What about you y/n!" historia said.

"I'm actually not sure".

"You should make jean pick the color", she offered.

Jean isn't texting back so he won't be any help with that.

"What about eren", Ymir said.

Why would I ask eren?

"Why wouldn't you?".

"Because eren is out of the picture Ymir"

"Is he?" She said.

I rolled my eyes. 

We all continued with our own thing waiting for our nails to be done. When it came down to the color I got up to look at all the colors. I really couldn't decide so I pulled out my phone and tried to get jean to text me back by spamming his phone.

Still no reply I look through my contacts and see Eren's name.

"Should I?" I thought to myself. "I could simply "ask what color" and leave him to think it's for my art project? No one would know if I just keep it to myself.

I opened my and Eren's messages and sent him a text "pick a random color".

He replied shortly after "green? Why?"

I left him on read and picked a green color.

"Found your color?" Historia asked.

Holding up the green nail polish I hand it to the lady as she finished my nails.

"y/n what do we wear to a basketball game?" Sasha asked.

"No idea". I said

"You think the team logo will be good?" Sasha asked.