Author's Note

I have decided to make a new crossover story, only involving my sonic ocs and Undertale character (or characters) for the first time, since I've started to become interested in the Undertale fandom.

I dunno nor do I remember how, when, or why I became interested in the Undertale fandom, but the only thing that's in my mind right now about it is because I find it interesting.

Before anyone asks, no, I haven't played the game yet, but, I've seen the characters and traces of their personality in videos on youtube, fanart, and comics that fans make.

I don't mind seeing spoilers of the game, so, it's chill. I don't even know the story plot of the game anyways, even when I see the spoilers.

I prefer to keep it that way too. :P

I'd like to continue on with what I'm saying but I'm probably making you feel bored and less interested about the game or the fanfic that I'm making rn so, imma just shut up and cut to the chase before I quickly lose my story ideas. 😅😂

I'm doing a Undertale x Sonic OC crossover story.

There. 😅

So, if you haven't played Undertale either but don't wanna see or read any spoilers, exit out of this fanfic and play the game first.

Just to give anyone a heads up, most of the story is gonna revolve around Toriel, and my two sonic ocs, Ryobo and Itachi.

As for a few other things, I will warn you that the story will get pretty dark too, so stop reading if you don't like anything dark.

Aside from my long ass nattering, which probably doesn't make any sense right now to anyone, I hope you enjoy reading.

                                           - rubymusic 43